May 06, 2020 · Dr. Deborah Birx Net Worth From her job history and description, Dr. Birx is estimated to substantial Net worth. However, her exact net worth and salary are not yet available to us. We strive to make them available for you as soon as possible.
Sep 12, 2020 · Deborah Birx Estimated Net Worth in 2020 $1 Million - $5 Million (Approx.)
People also ask
How much money does dr.deborah Birx make?
What can you tell me about dr.birx?
How old was Deborah Birx when she was born?
Why is dr.deborah Birx a hero?
Mar 12, 2021 · Dr. Deborah Birx has not revealed her net worth. She is a simple person and never likes to attract public attention by publicly displaying her wealth. However, this section is under review, we will update you when details about her net worth are revealed. Dr. Deborah Birx Scarves
Dec 28, 2020 · Deborah Birx is a professional American physician. According to her wiki, she celebrates her birthday on the 4th of April and was born in the year 1956. At the time of writing this article, she dated to be 63 years old and her birth sign is Aries. Concerning her early life, she was born and raised in America by her parents.
- What Is Paige Reffe’S Net Worth?
- Paige Reffe’S Career as A Layer, Attorney
- Paige Reffe Early Life, Lifestyle
Paige Reffe earns a decent payroll from his career as a lawyer. He has summoned a net worth of $2 million. Paige held managerial roles in the Carter Reagan and Clinton administrations. With a career spanning over two decades in Washington D.C., Mr. Reffe worked in both the public and private sectors. Proudfather of two daughters, Reffe has not yet revealed his riches publicly, but he’s already embraced a luxury lifestyle with his wife and in-laws. Some sources claim, Paige lives with one of his daughters in a multi-generational home. Reffe achieved huge success since he married Dr. Deborah Birx in 1951.
Trained as a lawyer, Reffe enjoyed roles that vary from beyond the scenes to very public, from detail-oriented to global strategist. Other than that, Paige served at the Office of Management and Budget OMB and the General Services Administration (GSA) as a political appointee. At OMB, he served on the President’s First Reorganization Project on the executive Office of the President. And, at GSA, he became the principal assistant to the Administrator. Reffe had been a trial attorney with the Tax Division, United States Department of Justice where he concentrated primarily on bankruptcy and civil tax matters. In the same vein, Paige Reffe showcased his advocacy skills in a public forum. From 1985 to 1987, Paige serviced as the chief of staff for Tim Wirth as a congressman, senator where he managed a staff across forty. It was a multi-million dollar budget and learned the intricacies of the Legislative Branch. Don’t miss: Yamiche Alcindor’s Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Career...
Paige Reffe was born in the 1950s in the suburbs of the United States. He graduated from the law school of Emory University. Speaking of social media presence, Reffe is not active on either of the social networking sites. He optionally makes an appearance on PDA with his wife. So, very little is known about his personal life. Reffe is not active on social networking sites, but his wife Deborah Birx amassed over 37.9k followers on Instagram. And, needless to say, she is widely popular for wearing different brand scarfs on different occasions. Dr. Birx especially wears scarves from Desigual, Hermes, Vera Neumann, Jim Thompson, Akris, and Celine. keep visiting Featuredbiography.comfor more interesting contents. 1. Attorney 2. Deborah Birx 3. Paige Reffe Birx
Apr 27, 2020 · Dr. Deborah Birx Net Worth. Dr. Deborah’s information about the net worth she has is not yet available but once confirmed it will be updated as soon as possible. Dr. Deborah Birx Height. The White House Coronavirus Coordinator Dr. Deborah stands at an approximated height of 5’7″ (1.7 m)
May 28, 2021 · Paige Reffe husband of Dr. Deborah Birx, Age, Net Worth, Biography & More May 28, 2021 by Smith Paige Reffe was brought into the world on April 21st, 1952, in the United States of America.
- Dr. Birx is a native of Pennsylvania. Deborah Birx was born in Pennsylvania on April 4, 1956. She will turn 64 in April of 2020. Her mother was Adele Sparks Birx, and she was a nursing instructor.
- She is highly educated. Birx attended Houghton College where she studies chemistry where she earned her bachelor of science degree. She then enrolled at the Hershey School of Medicine at Pennsylvania State University where she received her medical degree in 1976.
- Deborah served in the military. Dr. BIrx served in the United States Army as a physician. She rose in rank until she achieved the status of colonel. During her service at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center, she served as the assistant chief of the immunology service which was a division of the Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Dr. Birx is an author. Deborah teamed up with Robert R. Redfield, a virologist to co-author an article that dealt with the defective regulation of the Epstein-Barr virus in patients with HIV/AIDS and similar disorders.
Paige Reffe Net worth. He is a lawyer by profession and also held the Advance Man position for Bill Clinton. He has accumulated income from his business career. His estimated net worth is around $2 million. On the other hand, Deborah Birx’s net worth or salary is not been revealed. Paige Reffe Girlfriend/ Wife/ Family
- January 1, 1953