Sep 30, 2020 · Here are 365 Drawing Ideas to Inspire: 1. View from the park Parks are great sources of inspiration for drawing. Snap a few of your own reference photos of monuments, benches, and scenes that capture your eye or spend some time in the park with your sketchbook drawing the different scenes you notice. 2. Hot Air Balloon
Oct 01, 2022 · 2.1 Still Life Drawing Ideas You Can Find at Home 2.2 Ocean Waves, Trees, and More: Creativity Inspired by Nature 2.3 Have a Lot of Fun Drawing People With These Ideas 2.4 More Great Drawing Ideas 3 Creative Drawing Ideas Inspired by Holidays 3.1 Halloween Drawing Ideas 3.2 Thanksgiving Drawing Ideas 3.3 Christmas Drawing Ideas
- Shoes. Dig some shoes out of your closet and set up a little still life, or draw the ones on your feet (or someone else’s feet!)
- Cats & dogs. If you have a furry helper at home, draw them! If you don’t then just do a quick image search on Google or Pinterest to find a fuzzy friend to draw.
- Your smartphone. Come on, you always have this on you. Pull it out, lay it down, and start drawing.
- Cup of coffee. Drawing is a great activity to couple with your morning coffee. Whether it’s black coffee in an old mug or a fancy latte, this is one you should definitely try.
- Draw a Face With One Continuous Line. The most important part of this kind of drawing is to keep the tip of your pen touching the paper at all times. The end result won’t be realistic, but your creativity may surprise you!
- Draw Lines Within Shapes. Making cool drawing ideas easy isn’t hard at all. Start with a circle shape, then create simple patterns by adding a few strategically placed lines.
- Draw Patterned Leaves. Draw the outline of a leaf, then make a series of repetitions that you can fill in with all sorts of patterns.
- Sketch Trees. Drawing trees might seem daunting if you focus on each little leaf, so instead, use quick, basic strokes to convey their overall shape.
Nov 28, 2018 · Drawing Ideas: People Draw a caricature of yourself. Depict yourself as a superhero. Draw self-portraits from different perspectives. Try positioning a mirror from different angles. Sketch your hands in different positions. Draw your feet. Draw a close up of the eye. Try your teeth. Do a study of different people’s ears.
Aug 12, 2021 · Landscapes are great drawing ideas for beginners because they offer opportunities to practice shading, texture, perspective, and detail. They also give you the chance to pay tribute to a place that’s special to you. 2. Fruit. Houshang Falahrezaei demonstrates how to start drawing fruit still lives with an apple.