leonardo.fandom.com/wiki/Duke_of_Florence#:~:text=The Duke of Florence was the most important,after going off to venture round the world.
- The Duke of Florence was the most important and powerful man in Florence. He was the father of Rocco de' Medici , the cousin of Piero de Medici and the second cousin of Lorenzo de Medici. He believed his son to be dead after he was said to be lost at sea after going off to venture round the world.
People also ask
Who was duke of florence?
When did duke of florence reign?
How many dukes of medici?
Who was the Governor of Florence?
The Duca della Repubblica Fiorentina, rendered in English as Duke of the Florentine Republic or Duke of the Republic of Florence, was a title created in 1532 by Pope Clement VII for the Medici family, which ruled the Republic of Florence. There were effectively only two dukes of the Republic of Florence, Alessandro de' Medici and Cosimo de' Medici, the second duke being elevated to Grand Duke of Tuscany, causing the Florentine title to become subordinate to the greater Tuscan title.
- Angels and Cherubs
- Dragon Hunt The Mask of Death (corpse)
Alessandro, in full Alessandro de’ Medici, (born 1510/11, Florence [Italy]—died January 5–6, 1537, Florence), the first duke of Florence (1532–37). Alessandro was born to unmarried parents. His paternity is ascribed either to Lorenzo de’ Medici (1492–1519), duke of Urbino, or, with more likelihood, to Giulio de’ Medici, nephew of Lorenzo the Magnificent.
Alessandro de' Medici (22 July 1510 – 6 January 1537), nicknamed "il Moro" ("the Moor") due to his dark complexion, Duke of Penne and the first Duke of the Florentine Republic (from 1532), was ruler of Florence from 1531 to his death in 1537.
Alessandro de’ Medici, Duke of Florence (1511-1537) was the illegitimate son of Clement VII but officially the illegitimate son of Lorenzo de’ Medici. He was not a liberal patron and commissioned little, his patronage guided purely by political motives.
- Duke Energy linemen leaving to face Hurricane Florenceyoutube.com
- Duke Energy Prepares for Hurricane Florenceyoutube.com
- Duke Energy crews head north to help with Florenceyoutube.com
- Duke Energy closes nuclear power plant in Hurricane Florence's pathyoutube.com
Jump to navigation ...
Cosimo I, in full Cosimo de’ Medici, byname Cosimo the Great, Italian Cosimo il Grande, (born June 12, 1519—died April 21, 1574, Castello, near Florence [Italy]), second duke of Florence (1537–74) and first grand duke of Tuscany (1569–74). Cosimo was the great-great-grandson of Lorenzo the Elder, the son of Giovanni di Bicci and brother of Cosimo the Elder, and was thus a member of a branch of the Medici family that had taken an active part in Medici affairs but had played no ...
In 1400 Florence was engaged in a struggle with the Duke of Milan. The Florentine people feared the loss of liberty and respect for individuals that was the pride of their Republic. Luckily for Florence, the Duke of Milan caught the plague and died in 1402.