Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 30 search results

  1. › wiki › Dutch_rollDutch roll - Wikipedia

    Dutch roll is a type of aircraft motion consisting of an out-of-phase combination of "tail-wagging" (yaw) and rocking from side to side (roll). This yaw -roll coupling is one of the basic flight dynamic modes (others include phugoid , short period , and spiral divergence ).

  1. People also search for