- 1. Six Lounge. Taverns 9 YEARS IN BUSINESS.
- 2. P T O'Malley's.
- 3. Rick's American Cafe.
- 4. The Riv.
- 5. Hopcat.
- The Riv.
- Buddies Pub & Grill.
- The Ricks American Cafe.
- The Funky Tiki 3 Tiki Bars. 2722 E Michigan Ave. “Try to top this group of amazing people! The art, music, vibes, decor, food, fire.... Everything that you can think of, this electric group of people will…” more.
- Sidebar 23 $Pubs. (517) 220-2131. 246 E Saginaw Hwy. “ is more traditional bar food with s some nice items like street tacos. But it is less inspiring” more.
- Red Cedar Spirits 24 $$Cocktail Bars, Distilleries. (517) 908-9950. 2000 Merritt Rd. “The perfect chill bar with great drinks! Love the atmosphere, staff is super friendly” more.
- HopCat. 490. $$Beer Bar, Burgers. (517) 816-4300. 300 Grove. Delivery. Takeout. Outdoor seating. “ Mary bar was my go-to! Always clean and fun no matter what time! Often, when my friends come to visit” more.
Bars in East Lansing, MI. 1. Six Lounge. Taverns 9 YEARS IN BUSINESS. 2. P T O'Malley's. 3. Rick's American Cafe. 4. The Riv. 5. Hopcat.
- Hopcat. Night Clubs Bar & Grills Bars. Website. (517) 816-4300. 300 Grove St. East Lansing, MI 48823.
- Reno's East. Night Clubs Taverns Bars. (3) 29 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (517) 337-2333. 1310 Abbot Rd. East Lansing, MI 48823. Each time I have been there I have left with different feelings.
- Beggar's Banquet. Night Clubs American Restaurants Bars. (4) 48 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (517) 351-4540. 218 Abbot Rd. East Lansing, MI 48823. Beggar's is the perfect place in E.L.
- Peanut Barrel Restaurant. Night Clubs American Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. (3) 48 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (517) 351-0608. 521 E Grand River Ave. East Lansing, MI 48823.
Located in Downtown East Lansing’s entertainment district, The Landshark has been an essential part of the Michigan State University experience for years! Dubbed as "the place to be", The Landshark offers its patrons a unique experience and is a popular gathering spot. Serving signature drink, "The Shark Bowl."
- Spiral. Nightclub, American, $$$ The Spiral dance bar has been a social hub for Lansing’s LGBTQ community ever since opening in 1998, but all are welcome to come and dance the night away.
- Mac's Bar. Bar, Nightclub, American, $$$ Offering a more rough around the edges night out, Mac’s has been around since the 1940s, but has established itself as a great music venue for emerging acts over the past 20 years.
- The Exchange. Cocktail Bar, Nightclub, American, $$$ As Lansing’s premier lounge and cocktail bar, The Exchange has plenty to offer those looking for a great night out.
- Harper's Restaurant & Brew Pub. Nightclub, Bar, American, $$$ Despite being a restaurant and brew pub, Harper’s actually has a large dancefloor and is open late every night of the week.
East Lansing's ORIGINAL Craft Beer Bar. ... Crunchy's East Lansing 254 West Grand River East Lansing, MI 48823 517.351.2506 Order Food Online for Pick-up or Delivery.
Jan 08, 2016 · The Bus Stop, a disco and dance club, opened in 1978 on East Grand River Avenue in East Lansing. The capacity was a few thousand or so - it advertised itself as "Michigan's largest disco" - and the...
- related to: east lansing michigan bars and clubs
groupon.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month