Aug 09, 2020 · Eberhard was one of the most energetic rulers that Württemberg ever had, and in 1495 his county was raised to the rank of duchy. Dying in 1496, he was succeeded by his cousin, Duke Eberhard II., who, however, was deposed after a short reign of two years.
Eberhard III, Duke of Württemberg: 4. Frederick Charles, Duke of Württemberg-Winnental: 9. Wild- and Rhinegravine Anna Katharina of Salm-Kyrburg: 2. Charles Alexander, Duke of Württemberg: 10. Albert II, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach: 5. Princess Eleonore Juliane of Brandenburg-Ansbach: 11. Countess Sophie Margarete of Oettingen-Oettingen: 1.
Duke Alexander Paul Ludwig Konstantin of Württemberg (9 September 1804, Saint Petersburg – 4 July 1885 Tüffer) was a Germanic nobleman who was the father of Francis, Duke of Teck, who married into the British royal family and was the father of Mary of Teck (Queen Mary) the wife of King George V of the United Kingdom and the mother of King Edward VIII and King George VI, father of Queen ...
↑ Ulrich V was Count of all Württemberg until its partition between Württemberg-Urach and Württemberg-Stuttgart in 1442. He continued as Count of the latter branch until his death in 1480. ↑ India - Salute - JIND ↑ Acceded to the Union of India on 14 August 1947, but retained sovereignty over his state until his death on 31 March 1948
The Patents Office Journal is published fortnightly by the Irish Patents Office. Each issue is freely available to view or download from our website at www.patentsoffice.ie Leath 1155 1184 1185 1185 1186 1186 1189 1192 1210 1212 1212
- Art and Literature
- Historical Figures
1. Adolf Cluss - architect, builder of numerous public buildings in Washington D.C. 2. Walter Gropius - pioneering master of modern architecture, founder of Bauhaus 3. John A. Roebling - architect, best known for designing the Brooklyn Bridge 4. Frederick C. Sauer - architect, particularly in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, region of the late 19th century and early 20th century> 5. Horace Trumbauer - architect 6. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe - pioneer of modern architecture, second C...
1. Anni Albers - printmaker, textile artist 2. Douglas Sirk - movie director 3. Albert Bierstadt - painter, best known for his large landscapes of the American West 4. Rudolph Dirks - comic strip artist who created The Katzenjammer Kids 5. Alfred Eisenstaedt - photographer and photojournalist best remembered for his photograph capturing the celebration of V-J Day 6. Andreas Feininger - photographer and writer on photographic technique 7. Lyonel Feininger - painter and...
 Authors and writers
1. Kathy Acker - author 2. Sade Baderinwa- news reporter-journalist 1. Monika Bauerlein - co-editor of Mother Jones 2. L. Frank Baum - author, actor, and independent filmmaker best known as the creator of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 3. Vicki Baum - writer 4. Richard Bock - sculptor and associate of Frank Lloyd Wright 5. Charles Bukowski - poet and novelist 6. August Derleth - author of Sac Prairie saga, science fiction, mystery...
 Actors and actresses
1. Eddie Albert - (born Edward Albert Heimberger) Oscar and Emmy Award-nominated American stage, film, character actor, gardener, humanitarian activist, and World War IIhero. 2. Sean Astin, actor and son of Patty Duke. 3. Mackenzie Astin, actor and son of Patty Duke. 4. Catherine Bach - actress 5. Diedrich Bader- actor 6. Maxine Bahns - actress 7. Kim Basinger- actress 8. Jaid Barrymore - actress 9. Chris Bauer - actor 10. Carl Betz - actor and World War II Ve...
1. Lauren Conrad, reality television personality. 1. Siegfried Fischbacher - magician 2. Paris Hilton - Member of the former Hotel owners Family 3. Nicky Hilton - Member of the former Hotel owners Family 4. Roy Horn - magician 5. Stacy Keibler- World Wrestling Entertainment diva, model and ex-cheerleader of the Baltimore Ravens 6. Jimmy Kimmel - comedian, writer, talk show host, game show host, and producer 7. Bridget Marquardt - model and TV personality (maiden...
1. Marlon Brando, Sr. - director 2. Michael Ballhaus - Hollywood film director 3. Roland Emmerich - Hollywood film director; born in Stuttgart 4. Steven Fischer - producer/director; two time Emmy Award nominee 5. Marc Forster - director 6. John Frankenheimer - film director 7. Mark Hellinger - producer 8. Carl Laemmle - pioneer in American film making and a founder of one of the original major Hollywood movie s...John Jacob Astor - merchantJohn Jacob Astor IV - millionaire businessman, real estate builder, inventor, writer and a lieutenant colonel in the Spanish-American WarGeorge Frederick Baer - lawyer, Social Darwinist railroad baron (former President of the Reading Railroad)Buzz Aldrin - astronaut, first human to speak on the MoonNeil Armstrong - astronaut, first human set foot on the MoonGeorge Atzerodt - assassinDavid Alter - Inventor, physicist and doctorOttmar Mergenthaler - linotype inventorGustave Whitehead - aviation pioneer, built first motorised planeDietrich Gruen - timepiece or wristwatch maker. Founded the Gruen Watch Company in OhioOtto Boehler - United States Army private awarded the Medal of Honor for actions during the Moro Rebellion during the Philippine–American WarJohann August Heinrich Heros von Borcke - Major in the Confederate armyGeorge Armstrong Custer (1839–1876) - United States Army cavalry commanderKonrad Dannenberg - rocket pioneer and member of the German Rocket Team, brought to the USA under Operation PaperclipFelix Adler - rationalist intellectualHannah Arendt - political theoristErnst Bloch - Marxist philosopherRudolf Carnap - philosopherJohn Peter Altgeld - former Union troop, Illinois governor and leading figure of the Progressive Era movementGary Bauer - politicianConrad Beissel - religious leader who in 1732 founded the Ephrata Community in PennsylvaniaAugust Ernst - former president of Northwestern University and ordained ministerGeorge J. Geis -Baptist missionary in Kachin State, Burma.Barbara Heck - founded the first Methodist church in New YorkReinhold Aman - chemical engineer and publisher of MaledictaOthmar Ammann - civil engineerWalter Baade - astronomerMax Bentele - pioneer in the field of jet aircraft turbines and mechanical engineering
We have new books nearly every day. If you would like a news letter once a week or once a month fill out this form and we will give you a summary of the books for that week or month by email.
Does rhinoplasty improve nasal breathing?. PubMed. Xavier, Rui. 2010-08-01. Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to improve nasal aesthetics and nasal breathing. The aesthetic improvement of the nose is usually judged subjectively by the patient and the surgeon, but the degree of improvement of nasal obstruction is difficult to assess by clinical examination only.
Power Electronics for Industrial Drives, Automotive and Renewable Energies Where high currents flow, thick film printable silver and copper pastes and other products from Heraeus are used. Take, for example, the solder and sinter pastes, adhesives, and also the bonding wires and ribbons used for contacting chips in power electronics.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. 2. Biography Family and early years. Mozart's birthplace at Getreidegasse 9, Salzburg, Austria. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born to Leopold and Anna Maria Pertl Mozart at ...