"Lice" is the tenth episode of the ninth season of the American comedy television series The Office and the 186th episode overall. The episode was written by Niki Schwartz-Wright and directed by Rodman Flender. It originally aired on NBC on January 10, 2013. The episode guest stars Julius "Dr. J" Erving as himself. "
- January 10, 2013
- Niki Schwartz-Wright
Jan 10, 2013 · Directed by Rodman Flender. With Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Catherine Tate. Pam causes a lice outbreak but lets Meredith take the blame, Jim has a business meeting with Dr. J, and some coworkers try to get Darryl and Val back together.
- Rodman Flender
- Connections to Previous Episodes
In the intro, Jim is talking about sports with Kevin and Darrylwhen he accidentally bites his lip. Jim tries not to let it affect him but after biting his lip twice more he storms out of the break room. On camera, he's trying to blow it off as not a big deal, until he bites his lip again, at which point he gives up and decides to take the rest of the day off. Pam comes into the office looking so tired and disheveled that Erin mistakes her for Meredith. Pam explains that Jim has been spending a few days a week in Philadelphia working on his new company and that she has been taking care of the kids. She also explains that Cecerecently got lice and she was awake all night disinfecting everything in the house. Meanwhile, Jim is in Philadelphia and is very excited as he is about to meet Julius Erving, also known as Dr. J, a famous former NBA player. He doesn't tell any of this to Pam on the phone as he feels it would just stress her out to know he is having fun while she is working. Mean...Nellie refers to her breakup from Welcome Party.Darryl's grandmother passed away in PDA.
Despite no longer being on the show, the Gabe Lewis"Get Glue" sticker, was released with the episode.
Before Jim plays basketball with Dr. J (the game where Pam tries to call Jim), his shirt is untucked. In the next shots, his shirt is tucked in.
1. Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute 2. John Krasinski as Jim Halpert 3. Jenna Fischer as Pam Halpert 4. Ed Helms as Andy Bernard
1. Catherine Tate as Nellie Bertram 2. Leslie David Baker as Stanley Hudson 3. Brian Baumgartner as Kevin Malone 4. Creed Bratton as Creed Bratton 5. Kate Flannery as Meredith Palmer 6. Ellie Kemper as Erin Hannon 7. Angela Kinsey as Angela Lipton 8. Jake Lacy as Pete Miller 9. Oscar Nunez as Oscar Martinez 10. Craig Robinson as Darryl Philbin 11. Phyllis Smith as Phyllis Vance
1. Julius Ervingas Himself 2. Ameenah Kaplan as Val 3. Jeff Hatch as Limo Driver 4. Sam Richardson as Colin, Athlead Employee 5. Linda Purl as Helene Beesly(voice only) (uncredited)
Ellie is the great-great-granddaughter of banker, insurance man, and railroad magnate William Thornton Kemper Sr. She is the twin sister of television writer Carrie Kemper. Kemper is of Italian (from her maternal grandfather), English, French and German ancestry. Kemper was raised and remains a practicing Roman Catholic. Education
Jul 19, 2019 · The Office clocked in at 201 episodes—yet still, ... On Thursday’s Watch What Happens Live, Ellie Kemper, who played Erin on the NBC series, put a damper on the reboot rumblings.
"The Office" Lice (TV Episode 2013) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
-  Career
-  Filmography
-  Personal Life
-  References
Ellie Kemper graduated from John Burroughs School in 1998 and attended Princeton University, where she continued her interest in improvisational comedy. She participated in Quipfire!, a renowned improv comedy group, and the Princeton Triangle Club, a touring musical comedy theater troupe. She also played field hockey at Princeton, although she claims she sat on the bench \\"roughly 97 percent\\" of the time. Her field hockey team went to the national championship in her freshman year, but she qui...
1. Bridesmaids (2011) as Becca 2. Get Him to the Greek (2010) as Pinnacle Executives 3. The Office (TV series) (2009-2013) as Kelly Erin Hannon 4. Cayman Went (2009) as Woman from L.A. 5. Mystery Team (2009) as Jamie 6. Redeeming Rainbow (2007) as Shelly
Elizabeth Claire Kemper was born on May 2, 1980, in Kansas City, Missouri, the second of four children born to David and Dotty Kemper. She is the granddaughter of Mildred Lane Kemper, the namesake of the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum at Washington University in St. Louis, for which the family donated $5 million. Ellie Kemper's father was chairman and chief executive officer for Commerce Bancshares, a bank holding company founded by the Kemper family. The family moved to St. Louis when Ellie...
1. ^ a b c d e f g h Pennington, Gail (December 13, 2009). \\"St. Louisan Ellie Kemper enjoys job as 'Office' reception\\". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/entertainment/columnists.nsf/gailpennington/story/178F84C1F69104A486257689007B0127?OpenDocument. Retrieved April 8, 2010. 2. ^ a b c d e f Tomlinson, Brett (2009-04-15). \\"Office Addition\\". Princeton Alumni Weekly. http://blogs.princeton.edu/paw/2009/04/office_addition.html. Retrieved 2009-05-23. 3. ^ a b c d e f \\"Ell...
Ellie Kemper, Actress: Bridesmaids. Ellie Kemper, born Elizabeth Claire Kemper on May 2, 1980, is an American actress, comedian, and writer. She is best-known for her role as "Erin Hannon" in the NBC series The Office (2005), as well as her supporting roles in the films Bridesmaids (2011) and 21 Jump Street (2012)). She plays the title role in the Netflix comedy series Unbreakable ...
Dec 23, 2019 · "Angela and I are rebooting 'The Office,' " Kemper joked. This year, Kemper shared doubts the beloved comedy, which ran on NBC from 2005 to 2013, would have a reboot. She did have something else ...
Mar 03, 2020 · Ellie Kemper may have found lasting fame due to her role as Erin Hannon on The Office, but it turns out that she only got that gig after she tried (and failed) to get a part on another popular series.