Home Address Page 1 of 2 800.338.3884 procaresoftware.com Child Care Emergency Contact Emergency Contacts (to whom child may be released if guardians are unavailable) Medical Information Parent/Guardian Consent for Emergencies
(800) 338-3884 Login Request A Demo Tools & Templates Daycare Emergency Contact Form Template Looking for printable emergency contact forms to use at your daycare center, preschool or similar child-centered business?
People also ask
What information should be on a daycare emergency contact form?
What is a child emergency contact form?
Where can I find information about emergency child care services?
How do I contact the child care center?
- Application for Certificate of Compliance for Center Group and Family.
- New 2020 Disclosure statement.pdf.
- Child Care Employment Verification Form.
- CD 208 — Child Service Report.
Jul 6, 2021 · This child care emergency contact form template includes parent/caregiver information, other authorized emergency contacts and child medical information. Get Your Copy What Belongs in a Daycare Emergency Plan? Basic Center Information: This includes the facility’s name, address, phone number, main point of contact and number of kids in care.
Jan 16, 2024 · Resource Library Contact Us Download Your Daycare Emergency Contact Form Template Scott Shelton January 16, 2024 Your download is ready. Click the button below to download your template. Ready to save time by automating processes like applications and sign-in at your center? Request a Demo
Jan 30, 2023 · One of the most important aspects of an emergency contact form is the child's information You should include the child’s name and date of birth first. List the child’s current age and weight. This can be helpful information when speaking to health care providers in a medical emergency.