- Start with an actionable welcome. Let’s start with the first, and most important, email—the welcome email. A welcome email is a great way to introduce both cold and warm leads to your services.
- Add value with a newsletter full of relevant, interesting content. Your prospects want to know that you’re an expert in the local market. There’s no better way to convey your expertise than in an email newsletter packed full of relevant, helpful information.
- Nurture your buyers' decision-making. Make sure you’re connecting with potential buyers by keeping them updated with the most recent listings through weekly, or more frequent, email blasts.
- Captivate interested sellers with emails. Sellers want to know what their home is worth and whether or not you’re the right person to trust with its sale.
- Open House or Showing Follow-Up Email. Nice to meet you at [street address] Hello [Prospect], Great to meet you at [address] last weekend. I hope you got a good feel for the house and the [benefit of the property -- i.e., great pool, huge master bedroom, beautiful view].
- Neighborhood Expertise Email. I know, [neighborhood] is my dream local too … Hello [Prospect], Thanks so much for stopping by [address] last Sunday. It was great to meet you!
- Under Contract Email. [Address] went fast, but I’ve got more! Hello [Prospect], Thanks for your interest in the property at [address]. It was a pleasure meeting you.
- Expired Listing Email (If Not Listing Agent) Let’s sell your house (now!) Hello [Prospect], I noticed your listing for [address] recently expired. You’re probably feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and impatient -- but I believe I can help.
Hit “send” with confidence. Let us design it for you. From custom templates to show-stopping visual content, our design crew will have your email looking gorgeous in no time. It’s so effortless to play around with the look and feel of our emails using Emma. The aesthetics are always on point Janelle Miley Dogfish Head Brewery.
People also ask
Are there email templates for real estate marketing?
How to start an email marketing campaign for real estate?
What to write in an email to a real estate agent?
Which is the best email template for building real estate leads?
- The welcome email template. The first email in a drip campaign should make an impact, get leads excited to work with you, and reinforce the value you’re offering.
- The educational email template. Until a lead decides to buy or sell a property, they’re likely doing research to learn more about the market, neighborhoods, and agents.
- The social media invitation template. If you’re like a growing number of real estate agents, chances are you spend a lot of time on social media. You’re likely engaging with your audience, sharing insights, or expanding your network.
- The event reminder template. In-person events — like open houses, conferences, community events — are a great way to meet potential leads, interact with current leads, and to get the right properties in front of the right people.
- Real Estate Email Marketing Ad Template. Details. File Format. Photoshop. HTML. Size: 600 pixels width. Download. Studies show that nearly 94% of adults use emails.
- Real Estate Email Marketing Newsletter. Details. File Format. Photoshop. HTML. Size: 600 Width Layout. Download. Considering the numbers that, over 91% of consumers checking and reading their mailbox every day, there is substantial target market for your real estate business.
- Free Monthly Real Estate Marketing Newsletter. Details. File Format. Photoshop. HTML. Size: 600 Width Layout. Download. One of the biggest mistakes many online marketers make is to send out emails every single day.
- Editable Real Estate Email Marketing Template. It is easy to email a friend. You login into your email account, type a message, click the send button, and that’s it.
Jan 21, 2021 · Since so many leads, especially millennials, prefer to be contacted via email, writing effective real estate email templates will help you close more deals in 2021. The only problem is that, for many agents, writing effective emails can be challenging. To help level the playing field, we put together this list of 19 effective real […]
- The Latest Homes for Sale to Hit the Market Even buyer leads who aren’t looking to purchase homes anytime soon will find this email intriguing. Make sure you include these new listings on your real estate website and link to those listings in the email itself to drive traffic to your digital doorstep.
- Noteworthy Real Estate Listings in Your Area Aside from the latest properties to hit the market, also send drip email marketing messages that highlight unique types of homes in your area.
- Housing Market Data from Recent Months Providing the most up-to-date housing market data, including mortgage rates, home prices/values, and property sales, is a phenomenal way to inform your home buyer audience and make them aware of current conditions.
- Favorite Aspects of the Local Community The plain truth about becoming a real estate agent is you won’t last long if you don’t know your market inside and out.
Let’s put all of these steps into action, and create a sample real estate marketing email Let’s pretend that you’re a New York State real estate agent, and Halloween is quickly approaching. You’ve already built your mailing list, and you want to run a brand awareness campaign in your area.
Below are 10 *FREE* real estate emails you can program into your phone & browser to quickly respond to all of these nasty emails…. I highly suggest preloading these real estate emails into a template emailer like Gorgias or Streak for fast sending. Remember: the faster you send these real estate emails the quicker you’ll defuse the ...