Mar 29, 2021 · Emma Stone and her husband, Dave McCary, welcomed their first child on March 13, 2021. The Oscar-winning actress reportedly gave birth to a baby girl.
- Alyssa Morin
Mar 26, 2021 · Emma Stone is a mom. The “La La Land” star gave birth to her first child with husband McCary on Saturday, March 13, TMZ reported early Friday. It’s unknown if Stone had a boy or a girl. Reps for...
- Leah Bitsky
Mar 29, 2021 · Emma Stone Has Reportedly Welcomed A Baby Girl With Husband Dave McCary The La La Land star’s pregnancy was first reported in January when she was spotted cradling her bump while walking in Los...
Mar 29, 2021 · It’s official, Emma Stone is a mommy! The actress and her husband Dave McCary welcomed their first child back on Saturday, March 13 in the Los Angeles area, according to a report published by TMZ !
Mar 29, 2021 · News that Emma was pregnant and ‘loves married life.’ Emma Stone and Dave McCary have reportedly welcomed their first baby Pic: Dave McCary/Instagram. Emma and her Saturday Night Live hubby Dave confirmed they were engaged in December 2019 and reportedly got married on the sly in 2020.
- Olivia Fahy
Mar 26, 2021 · News of Emma’s pregnancy was first reported on January 4, when a source told Us Weekly that she was “excited” about becoming a mother. “She looks great, she looks healthy, she’s glowing,” the...
- Gal Gadot. Gadot announced in an Instagram post in March 2021 that she’s pregnant with her third child. “Here we go again ❤✋🏻🧿,” she captioned a picture of her with her husband, Jarson Varsano, and their two daughters, Maya, 3, and Alma, 9.
- Ellie Goulding. Goulding revealed to Vogue in February 2021 that she’s pregnant with her and her husband Caspar Jopling’s first child. Goulding, who married Jopling in 2019, told Vogue that she was “pregnant and had no idea” during a show at the V&A Museum in August 2019.
- Selling Sunset‘s Christine Quinn. Us Weekly reported in February 2021 that Selling Sunset star Christine Quinn is pregnant with her first child with her husband, Christian Richard.
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed on Valentine’s Day 2021 that they’re expecting their second child. The couple are already parents to son Archie.
Mar 30, 2021 · Emma Stone and Dave McCary Emma’s first pregnancy with husband Dave McCary, whom she reportedly married in September 2020, was confirmed by Us Weekly on January 4. “She seems very happy and very...
- Amber Smith and Granger Smith. Granger Smith and his wife Amber are expecting a baby boy nearly two years after their 3-year-old son, River, died in a tragic accidental drowning.
- Gal Gadot and Yaron Varsano. Gal Gadot confirmed her third pregnancy via Twitter the day after she appeared in a flowing Givenchy dress at the 20201 Golden Globes virtual ceremony on February 28.
- Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling. British singer Ellie Goulding is pregnant with her first child with husband Caspar Jopling. Goulding, 34, announced the news in Vogue.
- Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra. “Teen Mom OG” star Catelynn Lowell is pregnant and expecting her fourth child with Tyler Baltierra, months after she revealed the couple had experienced a pregnancy loss.
- Feel-Good results for emma stone pregnant
- Hunter McGrady and Brian Keys. The model revealed she and her husband are expecting baby No. 1 on March 8. “We are so excited and thrilled to welcome this little baby into the world,” Hunter told People.
- Gal Gadot and Yaron Varsano. “Here we go again,” the Wonder Woman actress wrote via Instagram on Monday, March 1, while announcing she is pregnant with baby No. 3.
- Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling. The singer surprised fans on February 23 when she revealed to Vogue that she’s expecting baby No. 1, adding that she is 30 weeks along.
- Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra. “This rainbow was worth the storm. Baby Baltierra coming soon,” the pregnant MTV personality captioned a photo of daughter Novalee Reign holding a sign that read, “27 weeks until I become a big sister,” on February 22.