- related to: endgame movie chess
Sep 25, 2015 · The film is based on the story of Brownsville elementary school. In 1993, an elementary school teacher J.J.Guajardo showed his student show to play chess, primarily to ward off behavioral issues. They won the state championship every year thence, from 1993 to 1999.
- Carmen Marrón
- Not Rated
- 2 min
Description Based On The Inspirational True Story Since he was 5 years old, Jose (Rico Rodriguez, Modern Family) has learned from his abuelita (Ivonne Coll, Jane The Virgin) how to play chess like his grandfather, who was a champion in Mexico.
Aug 03, 2016 · Chess, the game that is so simple, yet so complex and difficult is coming to your TV screen in this great film called Endgame on DVD. This film is a wonderful combination of emotions - one minute you are sad and crying, then the next you are happy and laughing. I love that the film does this and that it really makes you feel like you are there.
People also ask
What is the best way to study chess endgame?
Can endgame studies help you play better chess?
How do you end a chess game?
How chess games can end?
Movie Info With help from his coach (Efren Ramirez), a boy (Rico Rodriguez) tries to help his school's chess team reach the Texas state finals.
Mar 14, 2011 · Endgame is an original drama series centering on brilliant chess master, Arkady Balagan. Traumatized by the murder of his fiancée, Balagan has become a prisoner in his luxury Vancouver hotel, terrified to step outside.
Amazon.com: Endgame: Rico Rodriguez, Efren Ramirez, Jon Gries, Carmen Marron: Movies & TV ... Good wholesome family movie. Being an avid chess player, I was a little ...
- A Chess Dispute (1903) This is a black & white silent funny chess movie. In this movie, two gentlemen fight comedically in chess. Here is the trailer of A Chess Dispute.
- Chess Fever (1925) This movie is about 1925 chess tournament in soviet. This is also silent and comedy movie. This movie contained original clips of chess tournament of Moscow in 1925.
- The Seventh Seal (1957) A man is searching for existing of God and asking questions about life, death. He plays chess against the grim reaper.
- 8 × 8: A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements. This is a fairy tale chess movie based on the subconscious of mind.
In chess and chess-like games, the endgame (or end game or ending) is the stage of the game when few pieces are left on the board.. The line between middlegame and endgame is often not clear, and may occur gradually or with the quick exchange of a few pairs of pieces.
- Master the Basic Checkmates! There isn't really much to say here. Your ability to win a chess game is based on whether or not you can checkmate the enemy King.
- Win, When, Winning -- Master the Basics of Technique! This rule is not just another way to remind you to checkmate when you are ahead large amounts of material.
- Passed Pawns MUST be Pushed! Push your passed pawns if you got 'em (yeah, that's it)! Recognize a passed pawn, and push it! Whether it be a basic Endgame simply begging for one side to march their pawn up the board and promote, or even a more complex position with plenty to think about besides the pawns -- you must push your passed pawns!
- Activate Your King! One thing that really separates the final stage of chess from the rest of the game is King play! Every great endgame player in history not only understood the importance of King activation, but they anticipated precisely when the middlegame was ending, and that it was time to bring out the big guy!
- related to: endgame movie chess