Donald Trump’s presidency is finally coming to an end. One of the most common legal interpretive methods, promoted by Justice Antonin Scalia and popularized among conservatives, is to look for ...
Refinery29 via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- This Is the 2020 Word of the Year, Oxford Dictionary SaysBest Life via Yahoo News5 days ago
- 2020 is so wild that Oxford English Dictionary couldn’t come up with one ‘word of the year’NY Daily News via AOL5 days ago
- OED names ‘words of the year’ after unprecedented upheaval of 2020The Independent via Yahoo News6 days ago
- As language evolves, names changeChristian Science Monitor via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Hoping for an ‘Anodyne’ End to a Tough YearBloomberg via Yahoo Finance3 days ago