- Enyinna Nwigwe and Daniella Down: Enyinna Nwigwe got married to Daniella Down, a British Nollywood actress who acted as his Fiancee and wife in the blockbuster "Wedding Party".
Nov 16, 2020 · Enyinna Nwigwe and Daniella Down: Enyinna Nwigwe got married to Daniella Down, a British Nollywood actress who acted as his Fiancee and wife in the blockbuster "Wedding Party". Children, Son : Enyinna Nwigwe doesn't have a child, son, daughter or children yet but sure likes Children a lot as he likes to post pictures of him with kids on his Instagram page.
Enyinna Nwigwe is a Nigerian Actor, Producer, and Creative Entrepreneur. He is best known for playing Nonso in The Wedding Party 2, and playing Tamuno in Black November.
- Daniella Down. This one was to be expected. When Enyinna starred in the hit movies, The Wedding Party and The Wedding Party 2, people everywhere started speculating about the validity of the relationship between Enyinna and his love interest in the movie, Daniella Down.
- YugoDoll. Wooo! This one caused some eyes to stare. So this is the story of this one. Enyinna posted a video of himself and this woman named YugoDoll, and captioned the picture
- Michelle Dede. Unlike other girls on this list, this is the one relationship that was the least pedaled. When this picture from the Genevieve Magazine event landed on the internet, people were very quick to point out how cute Enyinna and Nollywood actress, Michelle Dede look together.
- Adesua Etomi. This one is just a mess. Blogs and forums were carrying news articles about how Enyinna 'confirmed' that he and Adesua Etomi had a campus crush.
Enyinna Nwigwe (born September 18), is a Nigerian Actor, Producer, and Creative Entrepreneur. He is best known for playing Nonso in The Wedding Party 2 and playing Tamuno in Black November. Nwigwe was born and raised in Ngor, Okpala, in Imo State to Nigerian parents. He studied at the University of Calabar and holds a degree in Economics.
- Enyinna Nwigwe hails from Imo State. Enyinna Nwigwe was born on September 18, 1982, in Ngor Okpala, Imo State, the South-Eastern part of Nigeria. He is the last child in a family of four.
- He started his career as a model. Enyinna Nwigwe has a striking good look that leaves many of his female fans mesmerized. With his good physique, he chose modeling as a line of career at the University of Calabar where he owned the runway as an undergraduate.
- Enyinna Nwigwe is not married. Some entertainers take their time before ticking the marriage box. Many of them believe that they haven’t actualized their career goals yet while some believe that they have not found someone who truly compliments them.
- He has an impressive net worth. There are sites that put the net worth of Enyinna Nwigwe to be around 16 million dollars. The actor has fewer acting credits and limited businesses to amass such a large sum.
405.7k Followers, 2,087 Following, 2,885 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from E n y i n n a N w i g w e (@a_yinna)
Enyinna Nwigwe is a talented Nollywood actor and producer. Born on the 18th of September, 1982, he hails from Ngor Okpala local government area of Imo state. He has featured in many Nollywood movies, taking on lead roles in some, he is known for "The Wedding Party" (2016), "Couple of days" (2016), and "Red Code" (2019).
- Ngor Okpala, Imo State, Nigeria
- September 18, 1982
Enyinna Nwigwe, is a Nigerian born Nollywood Actor cum Producer who has in a short while became one of the faces to reckon with in the entertainment industry at home and Diaspora. The handsome dude has declared the kind of women his body, soul and spirit search for.According to the ‘Black November’ actor, “ I want to be able to have free ...
Jul 04, 2020 · Cold Feet is the story of a loving husband, Mayowa (Jim Iyke), who takes his wife of five years, Omoye (Joselyn Dumas), on a trip to a resort to celebrate her birthday and their anniversary. While over there she meets an old flame of hers, Tare (Enyinna Nwigwe), who was initially there to propose to his girlfriend (Beverly Naya) but changes his mind upon seeing Omoye.
- related to: enyinna nwigwe wife
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month