Realistic Fiction Definition – Examples
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
People also ask
What are the different types of realistic fiction?
What are common themes of realistic fiction?
Why do authors write realistic fiction?
What are some examples of fiction stories?
Apr 19, 2020 · Examples of Realistic Fiction. Let's take a look at a few examples of realistic fiction. First, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green tells the story of 17-year-old Hazel, who has terminal cancer ...
- 4 min
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Angie Thomas The Hate U Give $12. Shop. Angie Thomas’s The Hate U Give is acclaimed for the way it presents current issues like police brutality and socioeconomic disparity and has even been made into a movie.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Markus Zusak The Book Thief $10. Shop. Put simply, the film adaptation of The Book Thief is underwhelming. But the lengthy novel by Markus Zusak is anything but; it maintains a unique style of writing, establishing the point of view from Death himself in a fictional town in Germany during the Holocaust.
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. Celeste Ng Little Fires Everywhere $13. Shop. Little Fires Everywhere is a sensitive study of not just one, but many characters in a rule-abiding suburb of Cleveland called Shaker Heights.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Harper Lee To Kill a Mockingbird $11. Shop. You may have read this title years ago in school, and it is worth a reread or consideration as a gift for a young reader in your life.
Mar 10, 2020 · Realistic Fiction Examples The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.
Realistic Fiction Examples. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. Holes by Louis Sachar.
Things like this make Red Kayak a good example of realistic fiction. Realistic fiction is a type of story that might really happen. The five elements of realistic fiction are: credible events, authentic characters, real setting, true-to-life themes, and believable dialogue.
Realistic Fiction Books. Showing 1-50 of 69,699. The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover) by. John Green (Goodreads Author) (shelved 2461 times as realistic-fiction) avg rating 4.19 — 3,854,870 ratings — published 2012. Want to Read. saving….
Realistic Fiction Suspense BEST COMPANIONS. by suprajasekar. Pen is mightier than a sword,no weapon can win a war as effectively as a pen.write-ups of literacy man ...
May 06, 2021 · For example, a realistic fiction book might describe a boy coming of age in a public school in Texas. Plenty of people grow up in Texas, so this isn’t necessarily extraordinary, but realistic fiction will take a closer look at this narrative and use it to explore real-world issues, family dynamics, et cetera.