Best 2-Row SUVs for Families. 2020 Honda CR-V. The CR-V is a perennial best-seller for good reason. It provides a ton of cargo space for a so-called small SUV (75.8 cubic feet with ... 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. 2020 Mazda CX-5. 2020 Honda Passport.
Aug 22, 2020 · Nearly all SUVs are decent family cars, but these four models stand out from the pack, especially the Kia Telluride. The size and the features of this SUV are enough to sell anyone. Best family...
- Kristen Hall-Geisler
- Range Rover Evoque. It might well be the Evoque’s looks that first pique your interest, but it’s a sensational car on more objective levels, too. Good to drive, really posh inside and surprisingly practical, it even makes financial sense thanks to incredibly strong resale values and attractive monthly PCP finance costs.
- Volvo XC40. The XC40 may have similar front and rear lights to the company’s other models to ensure a family resemblance, but the rest of the detailing and the overall proportions of the car are quite different; it certainly doesn't look as if Volvo has put the blueprints for the larger XC60 in a photocopier and set it to 75%.
- Skoda Karoq. Like the Ateca, the Karoq offers many of the best bits of the Tiguan for thousands less. And while it's the least sporty of the three to drive, overall it's the best all-rounder, offering a polished ride and clever rear seats that can slide, recline or be removed entirely.
- Seat Ateca. The Ateca broke new ground for Seat, because the Spanish brand had previously built as many SUVs as it had spaceships. However, it proved well worth the wait, combining a spacious interior with best-in-class handling and much more attractive pricing than the closely related Volkswagen Tiguan.
- Range Rover Evoque. RRP from £32,100 to £55,580. See new car deals Save up to £2,764 with What Car? It might well be the Evoque’s looks that first pique your interest, but it’s a sensational car on more objective levels, too.
- Volvo XC40. RRP from £25,420 to £59,985. See new car deals Save up to £2,514 with What Car? The XC40 may have similar front and rear lights to the company’s other models to ensure a family resemblance, but the rest of the detailing and the overall proportions of the car are quite different; it certainly doesn't look as if Volvo has put the blueprints for the larger XC60 in a photocopier and set it to 75%.
- Skoda Karoq. RRP from £24,115 to £35,255. See new car deals Save up to £4,080 with What Car? Like the Ateca, the Karoq offers many of the best bits of the Tiguan for thousands less.
- Seat Ateca. RRP from £23,670 to £35,625. See new car deals Save up to £4,130 with What Car? The Ateca broke new ground for Seat, because the Spanish brand had previously built as many SUVs as it had spaceships.
- 10 Best Family SUV 2019 – Luxury & Affordable 2020 !youtube.com
- 2020 Kia Sportage review – the best family SUV? | What Car?youtube.com
- All-new HONDA UR-V (2021) - Perfect Family SUV!youtube.com
- 2011 Nissan Pathfinder Review - The PERFECT Reliable, Family SUV?!youtube.com
- Audi Q5. It's hard to pick faults with such a classy and consummate all-rounder as the Audi Q5, although slightly anodyne handling is what will prevent the car from really appealing to keener drivers.
- BMW X3. What's this: a decent-handling mid-range SUV? Before BMW set about making SUVs, the idea would have been borderline laughable - but the BMW X3 has handling appeal down, and then some.
- Jaguar F-Pace. Jaguar's first SUV is a doozy, with remarkable handling, plenty of cabin space and looks that rocketed it to the top of Jag's range as its best-selling model until it was overtaken by the smaller E-Pace.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport. The Discovery Sport might be the entry-level Land Rover in the showroom range, but it isn't short on trademark Land Rover capability, comfort or charm.
As automakers walk away from sedans as family transportation, it seems ever more categories and niches are being created for the now-omnipresent SUV.Across these multiple sizes, shapes, and price ...
People also ask
What is the best family SUV?
Which SUV is best to buy?
What is the best family vehicle?
What are the best vehicles for family?
Jun 09, 2020 · If you need something small enough for city-driving but with enough space for your family and friends, these compact SUVs (based on CarMax sales data from August 1, 2019, through January 31, 2020) are a good choice. Mazda CX-5; Honda CR-V; Toyota RAV4; Acura RDX; Hyundai Tucson; Crossover SUVs
Edmunds expert reviewers rank the best SUVs of 2020 and 2021 on a 10-point scale that includes performance, comfort, interior, technology, and value.
Toyota RAV4: Best Compact SUV for Families; Ford Expedition: Best Large SUV for Families; Honda Passport: Best 2-Row SUV for Families; Kia Telluride: Best 3-Row SUV for Families; Toyota Highlander...