People also ask
Who are some famous Smart People?
Who is the most intelligent human?
Who is the most intelligent person to ever live?
What do you call a very intelligent person?
As such, most people think in terms of known achievements rather than specific IQ scores when they think of famous intelligent people. Here is a list of famous individuals who may be regarded by most as being members of the ‘intelligent elite’: Albert Einstein
Jan 05, 2013 · An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess intelligence. The abbreviation “IQ” comes from the German term Intelligenz-Quotient, originally coined by psychologist William Stern.
- 3 min
- Rodney Alcala. 170. Serial Killer Rodney James Alcala on the Dating Game Edited. Serial killer Rodney Alcala’s IQ has been debated as sitting anywhere between 167 and 170.
- Unabomber. 167. Ted “Unabomber” Kaczynski was a domestic terrorist, an anarchist, and a mathematical prodigy. He excelled academically from an early age and has a staggering IQ of 167.
- Charlene Gallego. 160. Serial killer Charlene Gallego turned from a shy, intelligent young woman into a cold-blooded killer. She performed well at school thanks to her outstanding IQ of 160.
- Carroll Cole. 152. Carroll Cole is a twisted serial killer who took the lives of at least 15 women and one boy between 1948 and 1980. He was executed for his crimes, but with an IQ of 152, his fate could have been much different.
Sep 25, 2018 · Amazon founder Jeff Bezos sits atop one of the most successful companies of our time, not to mention a personal fortune of some $150 billion. I think we can all agree that by any meaningful...
Jan 27, 2020 · Why Highly Intelligent People Are Miserable. ... No matter how intelligent a person is, they are still human not machine. ... 30 famous quotes that are helping me reshape my entire life.
Jul 23, 2013 · Far from being idiots, people with savant syndrome are often extremely intelligent, even though that intelligence is focused on one or two specific areas. As one researcher put it, a savant’s mind is simply organized differently, with an “island of genius” amid the sea of a broader mental disability.
- Jane Austen (1775 – 1817) “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” The OG rom-com queen, Jane Austen defined an entire literary genre with her shrewd social observations and wit.
- Anne Frank (1929 – 1945) “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” The Diary of Anne Frank is one of the most honest, powerful and poignant accounts of World War II and was written by a German teenage girl.
- Maya Angelou (1928 – 2014) “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Queen Elizabeth I (1533 – 1603) “Though the sex to which I belong is considered weak you will nevertheless find me a rock that bends to no wind.” Elizabeth called herself ‘The Virgin Queen’ because she chose to marry her country instead of a man.
Dec 09, 2009 · And the motherload of research shows that when people are amazing (or even good) in one area, this tends to transmit to perceptions in other areas (the "halo effect"). ... more intelligent, more ...