People also ask
Who are the top MMA fighters?
Who is the greatest MMA fighter of all time?
Who is the highest paid MMA fighter?
Who is the richest MMA fighter?
- Georges St-Pierre. Georges St-Pierre has the most insane all around skills of any MMA fighter ever. He won UFC championships in both welterweight and middleweight divisions and is considered by many as the greatest fighter in the history of MMA.
- Jon Jones. Jon "Bones" Jones has the record for being the youngest UFC champion at 23 years old. Jones is a former two-time UFC light heavyweight champion and holds many records in that division like most title defenses, longest win streak, most submission victories, and most wins.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov. Khabib Nurmagomedov is the longest reigning UFC lightweight division champion and his excellent grappling has won him many fights and cemented him as one of the best fighters in MMA history.
- Anderson Silva. Anderson Silva would absolutely destroy people when he fought. He holds the record for the longest title hold in the UFC at 2,457 days and also recorded 16 consecutive victories during that reign as well.
- Anderson Silva. Prime (10): From April 22, 2006, to Oct. 13, 2012, Anderson "The Spider" Silva simply mauled people. Before the days of the competing Pride Fighting Championships, when most outstanding middleweight fighters competed for the UFC, Silva went 17-0.
- Fedor Emelianenko. Prime (10): Talk about a prime: From April 6, 2001, to Nov. 7, 2009, Fedor Emelianenko went undefeated. That's 28 straight matches with a single no-contest.
- Georges St. Pierre. Prime (9.5): Georges St. Pierre, who last fought in 2017, holds a 26-2 overall MMA record in a career that began on Jan. 25, 2002. His only two losses were by stoppage to Matt Hughes (armbar) and Matt Serra (TKO).
- Matt Hughes. Prime (9.5): From March 17, 2001, to Sept. 23, 2006, Matt Hughes posted a 19-1 overall MMA record, avenging his only loss to B.J. Penn by TKO from the crucifix position in one of the best fights of all time.
Watch UFC star Juliana Miller perform famous WWE DX celebration after TUF win
UFC star Juliana Miller channelled her inner DX with a crotch chop seconds after winning the latest series of the Ultimate Fighter. After being hauled off Walker by referee ...
The US Sun
4 hours ago
Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko (born September 28, 1976) Fedor is a Russian heavyweight mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter. He is the current World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts Heavyweight Champion and the last holder of the Pride Heavyweight Championship, Pride 2004 Grand Prix winner, four time ... 5. José Aldo
- Anderson Silva. Anderson “The Spider” Silva was at one point the best pound for pound fighter. in the world. He dominated the middleweight division for nearly seven years and.
- Georges St-Pierre. If there’s another fighter on this list that could rival Silva as the. greatest MMA fighter of all-time, it would be Georges St-Pierre.
- Ronda Rousey. You can’t think of women’s MMA without thinking of the name Ronda Rousey. The. two will be synonymous forever. Rousey did more for women’s MMA than anyone.
- Randy Couture. I don’t think there’s a fighter at the level of Couture who has retired more. times than Randy has. With that in mind, Couture continued to come out of.