- “I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all.” James Baldwin.
- “You don’t have to teach people how to be human. You just have to teach them how to stop being inhuman.” Eldridge Cleaver.
- “ Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
- “Impossibilities are merely things of which we have not learned, or which we do not wish to happen.” Charles W. Chesnutt.
Oct 14, 2021 · Famous Quotes From African Americans. 40-Thought Provoking Quotes by Famous African Americans I am what time circumstance history have made of me certainly but I am also much more than. Racism is not an excuse to not do the best you can. Ta-Nehisi Coates Between the World and Me. Quotes tagged as african-americans Showing 1-30 of 468.
Discover and share Quotes By Famous Black Americans. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.
Oct 05, 2021 · Famous African Americans Quotes. Rather it is the fact that in relation to black Americans you lack moral authority. How black actors and artists gave me hope growing up during segregation 5. Arthur Ashe 1943-1993 quoted in Sports Illustrated July 1991. In a world filled with hate we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger we must ...
Feb 11, 2014 · As a tribute to Black History Month and this year’s theme, Civil Rights in America, we have pulled together quotes from various prominent African American older adults to motivate you and to help guide your life. 1. Our mistreatment was just not right, and I was tired of it. – Rosa Parks. 2. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Feb 04, 2016 · More: How black actors and artists gave me hope growing up during segregation 5. “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.”
- Lindsay Lowe
- “Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.”
- “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality….
- “The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.”
- “In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute.”