Top 10 Smartest People in History
- Albert Einstein. We all know that Albert Einstein is one of the smartest people to have walked the earth in terms of science.
- Isaac Newton. A mathematician by definition, this man provided us the basics of Physics that we use to perform the most complex of experiments today.
- Stephen Hawking. ...
- Galileo Galilei. ...
- Adolf Hitler. ...
- William Shakespeare. ...
People also ask
Who are some smart people in history?
Who are the smartest celebrities?
Who is the smartest person that ever lived?
Who is the smartest man ever?
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN // DEPRESSION. The Great Emancipator managed to lead the country through one of its more trying times, despite suffering from severe depression most of his life.
- LUDWIG VON BEETHOVEN // BIPOLAR DISORDER. When the composer died of liver failure in 1827, he had been self-medicating his many health problems with alcohol for decades.
- EDVARD MUNCH // PANIC ATTACKS. The world's most famous panic attack occurred in Olso during January 1892. Munch recorded the episode in his diary: "One evening I was walking along a path, the city was on one side and the fjord below.
- MICHELANGELO // AUTISM. You might have wondered in the past just how someone could paint something as huge as the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. According to a paper published in the Journal of Medical Biography in 2004, Michelangelo's single-minded routine may have been due to the disorder.
Leonardo da Vinci lived from 1452 to 1519 and thus was a contemporary of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella. Although he is most famous for his paintings, Leonardo is generally recognized as a true “Renaissance man”, learned in science, philosophy, mathematics, literature, engineering, history, and cartography among other topics.
History and Famous People – A Kindergarten SMARTboard Introduction is a kindergarten level instructional presentation. This lesson focuses an introduction to history and historic figures. The lesson includes: • Long ago and now. Examples of things long ago and today. • What is history? • The difference between real and make believe.
- Mike Hyman
Take a stroll down memory lane and re-live the best quotes from our favorite shrimp-boating, ping-pong champion, cross-country running hero, Forrest Gump.
Jews may not be history’s most popular people, but no other group has even come close to matching, proportionally, Jewish abilities and accomplishments. Combined with other commonly perceived Jewish traits such as ambition, curiosity, energy, imagination, and persistence, Jewish intelligence has elevated an incredible number of Jews to the ...
Jul 14, 2020 · In 1987, Morgan Freeman had his major breakout role in Street Smart, for which he scored an Oscar nomination. He was 50 at the time. He was 50 at the time. Now in his 80s, Freeman is among the top earners in Hollywood of all time, ranking at No. 7 with $4.5 billion at the box office throughout his career.
About The People History Our website features information related to historical events, popular culture, music, fashion, toys, sports, and much more from the 1800s up to the present! We are a free educational resource created as a personal interest project and have been online for over 10 years.
The hypostyle hall. The building itself was expanded over two hundred years. It is comprised of a large hypostyle prayer hall (hypostyle means, filled with columns), a courtyard with a fountain in the middle, an orange grove, a covered walkway circling the courtyard, and a minaret (a tower used to call the faithful to prayer) that is now encased in a squared, tapered bell tower.
- related to: famous smart people in history
shop.alwaysreview.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month