- According to their findings, Mozart was not able to keep his hands and feet still at any particular time. High functioning autistic people are with great abilities in a key area of skill. Even though Mozart showed dislike of loud sounds, his characteristic lead him to be one of the famous celebrities with autism.
Hannah was a shy child, and she calmed herself down by rocking herself - a common sign of autism. While she did grow up to become a famous actress, she never enjoyed being center stage. As an adult, Hannah has focused a great deal of effort in advocating for the environment. Dan Harmon
Mark Twain, Thomas Jefferson, Beethoven, Thomas Edison, Mozart, George Bernard Shaw, Richard Strauss, Vangogh, Emily Dickinson, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Henry Ford. Aspergers Autism Asd Aspergers Girls Famous People With Autism Seeing Quotes Autism Quotes High Functioning Autism Autism Awareness Month Asparagus.
Jul 30, 2020 - Many people have gained recognition in the autism community for their contributions to the world's understanding of autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
Famous People with Aspergers Syndrome: Dan Aykroyd Darell Hannah James Durbin Abraham Lincoln Benjamin Franklin Emily Dickinson Marilyn Monroe George Bernard Shaw Henry Ford Henry Thoreau Isaac Newton Jane Austin Thomas Edison Thomas Jefferson Vincent Van Gogh Virginia Woolf Mozart Alfred Hitchcock Andy Kaufman Andy Warhol Howard Hughes Jim Henson John Denver Charles Schulz Al Gore Bill Gates Bob Dylan Charles Dickinson James Taylor Robin Williams
Mar 14, 2013 · Autistic children/ people are highly intelligent , way smarter then you are, some famous Autistic people are Bill Gates, the reason by the way that you are able to post dumb questions in this...
Jul 29, 2019 · 1. People with ASD are geniuses How many times have you heard people noticing in awe how smart people on the Spectrum are? They are indeed smart in their area of interest. They are often scientist or computer geniuses. However, because of the lack of emotional intelligence, they can make bad decisions in their daily lives.
Author's Note: 10 Really Smart People Who Did Really Dumb Things Just like my Sports Cheating Scandals article , this one was a lot of fun to research! There's something cathartic that comes with learning that even someone you'd consider a role model has made some bad choices.
- Coke and Cigarettes. Sigmund Freud, the psychologist responsible for coining the term “psychoanalysis” and pioneer in neuroscience had a few quirks of his own.
- Never Used a Desk. The famous writer Agatha Christie never wrote at a desk or even had an office. She wrote whenever she felt like it and would write at the kitchen table, or even in her bedroom.
- Improvise. Highly intelligent people are talented as improvising and adapt when they encounter new problems and conditions. Changing rules and tasks don’t bother them, and they find ways around restrictions.
- Radioactive. Polish-born physicist and chemist Marie Curie coined the term radioactivity and helped to develop the use of x-rays in medicine. She was not only the first woman to win the Nobel Prize, but the first person to win it twice—once for physics, and once for chemistry.
Bill Gates Aspergers Autism Adhd And Autism Forms Of Autism High Functioning Autism Richest In The World Richest Man Sensory Processing Disorder Autism Spectrum Disorder
Dec 05, 2019 · Now, on the other hand, people with Asperger’s tend to be more intelligent than normal. That means they SHOULD be better about eating well, exercising well, etc. But as a member of Mensa and knowing many smart people, knowing something and doing it properly are two different things.
- related to: famous smart people with autism