Stephen W. Hawking (1993). “Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays”, Bantam 179 Copy quote It is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God.
Stephen Hawking Life Quotes I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space.
- “One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.
- “We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”
- “Quiet people have the loudest minds.” ― Stephen Hawking.
- “Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.” ― Stephen Hawking.
- Asad Hanif
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
- “I believe everyone should have a broad picture of how the universe operates and our place in it. It is a basic human desire. And it also puts our worries in perspective.”
- “It is not clear that intelligence has any long-term survival value.”
- “I believe there are no questions that science can’t answer about a physical universe.”
- Eli Meixler
- On life. “Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.” Hawking gave this now-famous piece of advice to his three children Lucy, Robert and Tim and related it in an interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer in 2010.
- On living with a disability. “My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you doing well, and don’t regret the things it interferes with.
- On being diagnosed with ALS. “My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus,” he told the New York Times in 2004, after being asked how he kept his spirits up.
- On being a celebrity. “The downside of my celebrity is that I cannot go anywhere in the world without being recognized,” he told an Israeli journalist in 2006.
A collection of motivational, science, success, failure, future, love, quotes by Stephen Hawking, the man who explained the enigma of black holes. Famous As: Theoretical Physicist, Cosmologist Born On: January 8 , 1942
- I have so much that I want to do. I hate wasting time.
- It matters if you just don't give up.
- I believe things cannot make themselves impossible.
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
In honor of Stephen Hawking’s passing away, we have collected 21 of his most influential and memorable quotes that are truly dazzling. At age 21, doctors gave Stephen only 2 years to live due to a form of motor neuron disease known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS.