People also ask
Is Chinese food better than American fast food?
What food chain restaurants are popular in China?
What is the best fast food?
What is the largest fast food chain in America?
- Panda Express is one of the best-known American-Chinese food chains. Panda Express has been around since 1983 when the first location opened in Glendale, California.
- P.F. Chang's has more of an Asian fusion menu than just Chinese food. There's a lot more history behind P.F. Chang's than you might imagine. The restaurant was first opened in 1993 by Philip Chiang and Paul Flemings, but Chiang was inspired by his mother's Beverly Hills Chinese restaurant from the '60s, which served celebrities like John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
- Pei Wei Asian Diner is a fast-casual spot that was once part of the P.F. Chang's empire. The success of P.F. Chang's inspired another Chinese hot spot: Pei Wei Asian Diner.
- Leeann Chin is a Midwest staple that was named after the Chinese immigrant who founded it. If you grew up in the Midwest, you're likely familiar with Leeann Chin, a fast-casual American-Chinese restaurant.
Fast-food chains of Hong Kong (1 C, 4 P) Pages in category "Fast-food chains of China" The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Panda Express. When it comes to commercial success in the world of Chinese chain restaurants, Panda Express is in a league of its own. They sell around $3 billion worth of Chinese food per year and have more than 2,100 locations in the United States.
- Mr. Chow. If you're a Chinese food fanatic looking for the ultimate fine dining experience, take a trip to Mr. Chow. The first location was opened in 1968 in London, England.
- P.F. Chang's. Anyone who has ever eaten dinner at P.F. Chang's isn't surprised that this Chinese restaurant chain is sitting in a top-three spot on this list.
- bd's Mongolian Grill. If you really enjoy the aforementioned HuHot Mongolian Grill, you'll fall head over heels for bd's Mongolian Grill. The two chains are very similar and involve you picking out ingredients that will be stir-fried.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (肯德基) Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is the major brand by Yum China (百胜中国), China’s leading restaurant company that spun off from the American Yum!
- McDonald’s (麦当劳) Twenty-nine years ago, McDonald’s opened China’s first restaurant in Shenzhen under the name ‘Màidāngláo’ (麦当劳), a Chinese rendering of the name.
- Burger King (汉堡王) Compared to KFC or McDonald’s, Burger King is somewhat of a newcomer to the Chinese market, but its growth is also rapid: the first restaurant in China opened in 2005, and its 1000th already opened in 2018.
- Home Original Chicken / Laoxiangji (老乡鸡) Home Original Chicken currently is the most popular Chinese-style fast-food chain in the PRC. To celebrate this fact, various restaurants around the country held some promotional events this week, even giving out lunch for free in some of its 800+ locations across the country.
Panda Express - An American Chinese Restaurant Spark hope in kids simply by ordering Panda during our 1-day virtual fundraiser on August 8th Panda will also match proceeds up to an additional $250,000 Order Now We Wok For You Choose Your Meal Type to Start Your Order. Bowl 1 Side & 1 Entree Plate 1 Side & 2 Entrees Bigger Plate 1 Side & 3 Entrees