People also ask
Is Chinese fast food healthier than American fast food?
What food chain restaurants are popular in China?
What is the biggest fast food chain?
What is the best fast food restaurant?
- Panda Express is one of the best-known American-Chinese food chains. Panda Express has been around since 1983 when the first location opened in Glendale, California.
- P.F. Chang's has more of an Asian fusion menu than just Chinese food. There's a lot more history behind P.F. Chang's than you might imagine. The restaurant was first opened in 1993 by Philip Chiang and Paul Flemings, but Chiang was inspired by his mother's Beverly Hills Chinese restaurant from the '60s, which served celebrities like John Lennon and Yoko Ono.
- Pei Wei Asian Diner is a fast-casual spot that was once part of the P.F. Chang's empire. The success of P.F. Chang's inspired another Chinese hot spot: Pei Wei Asian Diner.
- Leeann Chin is a Midwest staple that was named after the Chinese immigrant who founded it. If you grew up in the Midwest, you're likely familiar with Leeann Chin, a fast-casual American-Chinese restaurant.
- Panda Express. When it comes to commercial success in the world of Chinese chain restaurants, Panda Express is in a league of its own. They sell around $3 billion worth of Chinese food per year and have more than 2,100 locations in the United States.
- Mr. Chow. If you're a Chinese food fanatic looking for the ultimate fine dining experience, take a trip to Mr. Chow. The first location was opened in 1968 in London, England.
- P.F. Chang's. Anyone who has ever eaten dinner at P.F. Chang's isn't surprised that this Chinese restaurant chain is sitting in a top-three spot on this list.
- bd's Mongolian Grill. If you really enjoy the aforementioned HuHot Mongolian Grill, you'll fall head over heels for bd's Mongolian Grill. The two chains are very similar and involve you picking out ingredients that will be stir-fried.
Top 10 fast-food chains in China - Chinadaily.com.cn new www.chinadaily.com.cn A scandal-hit Chinese meat supplier has ensnared international fast-food chains, including McDonald's, KFC, Burger King and Starbucks. What are the top 10 fast-food chains in China? Let's take a look. More Info At www.chinadaily.com.cn ›› Asian Foods Store Near Me
Jul 28, 2014 · Top 10 fast-food chains in China - China.org.cn OSI Group, a privately-held company based in Aurora, Illinois, was thrust into the spotlight last week when a Chinese TV station reported that one of its Shanghai plants repackaged old beef and chicken and slapped new expiration dates on them.