(1956) " Fever " is a song written by Eddie Cooley and Otis Blackwell, who used the pseudonym John Davenport. It was originally recorded by American R&B singer Little Willie John for his debut album, Fever (1956), and released as a single in April of the same year.
- Little Willie John Song
"Fever" is a song written by Eddie Cooley and Otis...
- Little Willie John Song
Fever or the title song (see below), by Little Willie John, 1955; Fever or the title song, an EP by Quentin Elias, 2008; Songs "Fever" (Adam Lambert song), 2010 "Fever" (Aerosmith song), 1993; covered as "The Fever" by Garth Brooks (1995) "Fever" (B.Traits song), 2012 "Fever" (The Black Keys song), 2014 "Fever" (Bullet for My Valentine song ...
(1993) " Fever " is a song by American hard rock band Aerosmith. It is from the band's massively successful 1993 album Get a Grip. It was written by Steven Tyler and Joe Perry and is the only Tyler/Perry song on Get a Grip written without the aid of "song doctors".
- August 30, 1993
- Hard rock
"Fever" (official video) on YouTube " Fever " is a single released by Cascada from their album Evacuate the Dancefloor. It was released as the second single from the album, initially in Germany on October 9, 2009, with various other countries following suit.
- October 9, 2009
" We've Come a Long Way Baby " (1978) " Spring Fever " is a song written by Lola Jean Dillon that was originally performed by American country music artist Loretta Lynn. It was released as a single in May 1978 via MCA Records.
People also ask
What is a fever song?
Who sings Fever originally?
Who all sang Fever?
Buckner & Garcia " Pac-Man Fever " is a hit single by Buckner & Garcia. Capitalizing on the video game craze of the early 1980s, the song, about the classic video game Pac-Man, peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States in March 1982.
- "Pac-Man Fever" (Instrumental)
- December 1981
- Pop rock
"Night Fever" on YouTube " Night Fever " is a song written and performed by the Bee Gees. It first appeared on the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever on RSO Records. Producer Robert Stigwood wanted to call the film Saturday Night, but singer Robin Gibb expressed hesitation at the title.
- "Down the Road" (live)
- 7 February 1978
- c. April 1977, September 1977
Oct 09, 2011 ·
- Michael Bublé. Definitely you have to see the whole video to fall in love to the Bublé performance and his catchy and charming personality on stage.
- Madonna. Everyone have heard about her controversial fifth album “Erotica”. In this album she cover the song “Fever” in a Pop version that is very consistent, she also perform this song in her Girlie show tour in 1993.
- James Brown. Okay, James Brown is pure R&B, Jazz, Gospel, is a pretty amazing musician, that perform “Fever” in his very own way.
- Ray Charles and Natalie Cole. Classic “Fever” sung by Ray Charles and Natalie Cole, the song is very lineal but well performed and keep the original feeling of the song.
Norma Deloris Egstrom (May 26, 1920 – January 21, 2002), known professionally as Peggy Lee, was an American jazz and popular music singer, songwriter, composer, and actress, over a career spanning six decades. From her beginning as a vocalist on local radio to singing with Benny Goodman 's big band, Lee created a sophisticated persona ...