- Jessica Biel. Jessica combines walking lunges, sprinting, cardio workouts, and yoga. Her trainer has her do a lot of plyometrics in an intense workout that lasts under and hour.
- Jane Fonda. Jane Fonda, at 76, is a true life testament to the fact that healthy lifestyle keeps one young, vibrant, and balanced. “It’s important to exercise when you’re younger,” Fonda says.
- Cameron Diaz. Cameron Diaz is 41 and has never looked- or felt- better! She feels so empowered that she hopes to help other women change their lives the same way – the main motivator to write her recently published book The Body Book where she delves into the science behind why she looks and feels so amazing.
- Lucy Liu. Lucy Liu is known for kicking butt in such flicks as Charlie’s Angels and Kill Bill, for which she trained intensely for eight hours a day, five days a week.
2. Elle Macpherson Actress | The Edge . Elle Macpherson was born on March 29, 1964 in Cronulla, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia as Eleanor Nancy Gow. She is a producer and actress, known for The Edge (1997), Batman & Robin (1997) and Sirens (1994).
People also ask
Who is the fittest Hollywood actress?
Who are the best actresses in the world?
Who is the Sexiest Actress in Hollywood?
Who is the youngest actress in Hollywood?
21 hours ago · We have marveled at the fit physique and ageless glamour of Hollywood celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry for years. They have been setting fitness goals way into their middle age. But our ‘desi’ divas are no less. Malaika Arora, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sushmita Sen bless our ...
However, the actress famously struggled to keep her trim figure and was known for gaining weight between films and then returning to a strict diet of salads to get back in fighting form. While we don't condone her yo-yo dieting technique, it is nice to know that not every glamour girl was just born that way.
Bell is pretty well known as one of Hollywood’s smaller actresses at 5'1". It helps that her hubby Dax Shepard is 6'2". Her iconic role as Veronica Mars also celebrated her height allowing her to...
- Ben Affleck — “The Six-Pack Diet Plan” Actor/director Ben Affleck was possibly in the best shape of his career for playing Batman, a role for which he put on 24 pounds of muscle.
- Jennifer Lawrence — "The Feelgood Plan" The Hunger Games actress is no fan of starvations diets. In fact, she's frequently proclaimed her love of pizza and french fries.
- Bradley Cooper — 8,000 Calories a Day. For his role in American Sniper, actor Bradley Cooper reportedly consumed 8,000 calories a day! In just 10 weeks, he put on 40 pounds of muscle by working out with trainer, Jason Walsh, and eating a lot every day.
- Jessica Chastain — Vegan Diet. Actress Jessica Chastain looked particularly lean and fit in "Zero Dark Thirty." But in preparing for 2011's "The Help," the vegan actress was asked to gain 15 pounds to play the curvy Marilyn-Monroe-look-alike character Celia Foote.
Laura Vandervoort is a versatile actress, producer and writer who not only crosses over genres, but also changes from character to character flawlessly embracing the essence of every role she plays. Laura has built an international fan from her extensive resume and has been consistently working as ... 5. Megan Fox.
- Madonna. Celebrating her 60th birthday, Madonna looks just as fit as she did years ago, rocking the VMA stage alongside Britney Spears. How does she do it?
- Sharon Stone. At 59, Sharon Stone looks just as hot as she did 25 years ago when she set pulses racing in "Basic Instinct." Did you see her at the Golden Globes?!
- Halle Berry. While there's certainly nothing wrong with looking one's age, we suspect that 51-year-old Halle Berry installed a fountain of youth in her backyard, because she looks decades younger.
- Nicole Kidman. When it comes to exercising, Nicole Kidman doesn't believe in repetition. And when it comes to her diet, she doesn't believe in deprivation.
Sep 19, 2017 · Not only did the actress need to learn archery, martial arts, and how to ride a horse bareback, she also had to learn in Na'vi, the fictional language featured in the movie. Of learning the language, she told Latina magazine, "I had such a fun time getting to know the language, trying to find it within me to find the tonality, the pronunciation ...