Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 6 search results
  1. Ads
    related to: ford brazil ecosport 2019
  2. autolist.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month

    Thousands of Ford Listings. 2019 Ford EcoSport Deals!

  3. Build Your Exact Ford and Know The Real Price Before You Buy or Lease. Compare Offers On Actual Ford Inventory From The Comfort Of Your Home.

  1. The Ford EcoSport (pronounced EE-koh-sport) is a subcompact crossover SUV, originally built in Brazil by Ford Brazil since 2003, at the Camaçari plant. A second generation concept model was launched in 2012, and is also assembled in new factories in India, Thailand, Russia and Romania.

  2. The Ford EcoSport sits on Ford’s B2E platform and has a front-engine, front-wheel-drive powertrain layout, with two gasoline engine options to choose from. First is the 121-hp 1.5-liter Ti-VCT while the second one is the 123-hp turbocharged 1.0-liter EcoBoost GTDi that came with the facelifted model.

  3. The 2021 Ford EcoSport S, a FWD model powered by the 1.0-liter 3-cylinder engine, has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $19,995, plus a destination fee of $1,245.

  4. Ford’s EcoSport subcompact SUV for 2020 is powered by a choice of two engines. Standard on front-drive (FWD) models is a 1.3-liter 3-cylinder turbocharged engine good for 123 horsepower.

  5. In 1988 Ford Motor Company sold 80% of Ford-New Holland Inc. to Fiat, and in 1991 Fiat acquired the remaining 20%, with the agreement to stop using the Ford brand by 2000. By 1999, Fiat had discontinued the use of both its own and the Ford name, and united them both under the New Holland brand.

  1. People also search for