People also ask
Who's the best Formula One driver of all time?
How do I become a Formula One driver?
What are the requirements to become a Formula 1 driver?
How many drivers per team in Formula One?
- Max Verstappen - Porsche GT3 RS. Despite being only 22 years old, Max Verstappen is a very successful F1 driver, with 8 victories and 30 podiums in juts 4 years of career.
- Nico Rosberg - Mercedes Benz 300SL. The 2016 F1 champion, Nico Rosberg, is not just a great racing driver but also a huge car enthusiast. Among his incredible collection, there is a special gem, a 1955 Mercedes 300SL Gullwing.
- Kimi Raikkonen - Fiat 500. After winning the 2007 F1 title, the Scuderia got a specially trimmed Fiat 500 Multijet as a gift for the Finnish driver. This little city car has a 1.3 turbodiesel engine that produces a mere 95 horsepower and has a top speed of 180 kph.
- Lando Norris - McLaren 570s. Just like Carlos, Lando Norris received a McLaren car as part of the contract. The young driver chose a McLaren 570s. Is not as fast as the 720s, but it sure an exciting car to drive.
Sebastian Vettel. Aston Martin. 16. 0. PTS. Mick Schumacher. Haas F1 Team. 17. 0.
Feb 01, 2018 · He's owned, variously, a Ferrari 355 and other Ferraris, a McLaren P1, a Mercedes C63 AMG, a 1956 Volkswagen Campervan, a Honda S600, a 1973 Porsche 911, a Bugatti Veyron, a Honda NSX Type R, and a Ferrari Enzo, which was notable for being sold off at auction.
Driver Nationality Car PTS; 1: Lewis Hamilton HAM: GBR: Mercedes: 347: 2: Valtteri Bottas BOT: FIN: Mercedes: 223: 3: Max Verstappen VER: NED: Red Bull Racing Honda: 214: 4: Sergio Perez PER: MEX: Racing Point BWT Mercedes: 125: 5: Daniel Ricciardo RIC: AUS: Renault: 119: 6: Carlos Sainz SAI: ESP: McLaren Renault: 105: 7: Alexander Albon ALB: THA: Red Bull Racing Honda: 105: 8: Charles Leclerc LEC: MON: Ferrari: 98: 9: Lando Norris NOR: GBR
Discover everything you need to know about this year's Formula One teams - drivers, podium finishes, points earned and championship titles.
Indonesia became the latest country to be represented by a driver when Rio Haryanto made his Formula One debut at the 2016 Australian Grand Prix driving for Manor Racing. The most recent drivers to make their Formula One debut are Nikita Mazepin , Mick Schumacher and Yuki Tsunoda , who debuted at the 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix .
Jan 19, 2021 · The return of Fernando Alonso, the dawn of Alpine, the rebirth of Aston Martin, and plenty of driver moves: here’s your guide to the 10 Formula 1 teams, and their 20 drivers, set to do battle in the 2021 Formula 1 season. Mercedes. Lewis Hamilton – #44 Valtteri Bottas – #77
- related to: formula one drivers cars