- According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Fox News anchor is $87,500, although salaries range from $50,000 to $175,000. The highest-paid Fox News anchor is Sean Hannity, who reportedly brings in $29 million per year. Other top-earning anchors include Tucker Carlson ($6 million), Laura Ingraham ($15 million) and Bill O’Reilly ($25 million).
How Much Do Fox News Anchors Make? - montereybayareanews.com
People also ask
Who is the highest paid anchor on Fox News?
How much does an anchor make at NBC?
How much do Fox News co-anchors make?
Who makes the most money at Fox News?
20 hours ago · The salaries of Fox News anchors range from $500,000 to $4 million a year, with the average salary being $2.5 million. The highest-paid anchor is Sean Hannity, who makes $4 million a year. Greta Van Susteren and Bill O’Reilly are the next highest-paid anchors, each making $3 million a year.
Aug 19, 2022 · The Fox News employee generally earns up to 55 thousand dollars annually or 36 dollars per hour. However, the salary range is quite lower than the national average salary. But the highest paid anchor can get up to 75 thousand dollars annually which are 13 percent higher than the United States national salary range.
Mar 13, 2023 · Fox News Anchors earn $75,000 annually, or $36 per hour, which is 26% higher than the national average for all Anchors at $58,000 annually and 13% higher than the national salary average for all working Americans. The highest paid Anchors work for NBC at $81,000 annually and the lowest paid Anchors work for Clear Channel at $36,000 annually.
467 salaries (for 261 job titles) Updated 3/3/2023 How much do FOX Broadcasting employees make? Glassdoor provides our best prediction for total pay in today's job market, along with other types of pay like cash bonuses, stock bonuses, profit sharing, sales commissions, and tips.
- Jim Lehrer. $80,000. In January of 2020, Jim Lehrer died with a net worth of $48 million. He began his news career in the late ‘50s and anchored many programs along the way, including coverage of John F. Kennedy’s assassination while working in Dallas.
- Hallie Jackson. $200,000. Hallie Jackson is fairly new to news anchoring but she has plenty of experience working as a White House Correspondent for NBC News.
- Andrea Mitchell. $750,000. Andra Mitchell has worked as a news anchor since the '60s, recently securing the 2019 Lifetime Achievement Emmy for her exceptional work in the industry.
- Shannon Bream. $800,000. Since 2007, Bream has worked at Fox News. She has a salary of $800,000 and a net worth of $4 million. She works out of DC, covering mainly what is happening in the Supreme Court.