- Fran Drescher's (63) husband was Peter Marc Jacobson (63) and he made a significant contribution to the success of The Nanny. However, he was not in front of the camera like his famous wife but worked behind the scenes as a screenwriter. The couple found themselves together in high school.
- He Was Married to Drescher for 20 Years. Drescher and Jacobson got married in 1978 and later moved to Los Angeles together to launch their careers in Hollywood.
- Jacobson Came Out as Gay After Getting Divorced. After their divorce in 1999, Jacobson came out as gay. He told Drescher that he was gay after their marriage of over 20 years ended, but he had previously told her he thought he may have been bisexual.
- He Was a Writer on ‘The Nanny’ Jacobson is a television writer, director and producer. He worked on The Nanny for 145 episodes as a writer and 122 as an executive producer.
- He and Drescher Are Still Best Friends. While some divorced couples manage to stay friends, Drescher and Jacobson may be different in that they consider themselves best friends.
Jun 20, 2019 · Fran Drescher and then-husband Peter Marc Jacobson during the height of her "Nanny" fame. (Photo by Magma Agency/WireImage) “Honestly, he did not want the marriage to end,” she explained.
Drescher and Jacobson created their own television show, The Nanny, in 1993.The show aired on CBS from 1993 to 1999, and Drescher became an instant star. In this sitcom, she played a woman named Fran Fine who casually became the nanny of Margaret ("Maggie") (played by Nicholle Tom), Brighton ("B") (played by Benjamin Salisbury), and Grace ("Gracie") Sheffield (played by Madeline Zima); with ...
Jun 14, 2017 · Fran Drescher has revealed a few secrets from behind the scenes of the hit '90s sitcom "The Nanny" in a new interview with Studio 10. Speaking alongside her ex-husband and friend Peter Marc ...
- 2 min
- Nick Bond
Oct 11, 2020 · Fran Drescher is married twice in her life. At first, she married her high school boyfriend Peter Marc Jacobson. They dated for years before getting married. They married on 4th November 1978. Later her husband knew that he was gay and they divorced on 15th December 1999. After that on 7th September 2014, she participated in a ceremony at Drescher's beach house with Shiva Ayyadural. Later ...
Jun 19, 2015 · Fran Drescher Says She Had Lots Of Sex With Her Gay Ex-Husband By Cavan Sieczkowski NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 13: Fran Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobson attend the TV Land 'Hot In Cleveland' and 'Happily Divorced' premiere party at Asellina at the Gansevoort on June 13, 2011 in New York City.
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Fran Drescher’s husband in 2021. The 63-year-old American actress is married to Shiva Ayyadurai. They started seeing each other October 1, 2013. Fran Drescher remains relatively private when it comes to her love life. Regardless of her marital status, we are rooting for her.
Feb 05, 2020 · Before finding success on The Nanny in 1993, a 28-year-old Drescher and a friend were raped at gunpoint, while Jacobson, then already Drescher’s husband of seven years, was forced to watch.
Aug 17, 2020 · Fran Drescher is revisiting the painful memories of a home invasion and rape that took place 35 years ago. "The Nanny" star and her then-husband, Peter Marc Jacobson, were at home at the time, having dinner with a friend, when the intruders broke in.
- Zoe Papadakis