Frank Lucas (September 9, 1930 – May 30, 2019) was an American drug trafficker who operated in Harlem during the late 1960s and early 1970s. He was known for cutting out middlemen in the drug trade and buying heroin directly from his source in the Golden Triangle in Southeast Asia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lucas_(drug_dealer)
Frank Lucas (September 9, 1930 – May 30, 2019) was an American drug trafficker who operated in Harlem during the late 1960s and early 1970s. He was known for cutting out middlemen in the drug trade and buying heroin directly from his source in the Golden Triangle in Southeast Asia.
– Today, Congressman Frank Lucas (OK-03) released the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Senate Amendment to H.R. 133- the Consolidated Appropriations Act of Fiscal Year 2021, providing COVID-19 relief to American individuals, families, and businesses as well as appropriations for Fiscal Year 2021:
Born September 9, 1930, in La Grange, North Carolina, Frank Lucas was a country boy who grew up in Greensboro, North Carolina. As with many larger-than-life personalities, the biography of Frank...
- Rep. Frank Lucas Says He, His Staff Are Safe In Capitol ComplexThe congressman said he and his staff are safe inside the Capitol complex and thanked the Capitol police for their protection. "I unequivocally condemn the violence and riots seen today in and around the Capitol,News92 weeks ago
- Rep. Frank Lucas releases statement regarding vote to reject Arizona electoral votesKOCO2 weeks ago
- Lucas and Johnson Bill Will Improve STEM Education in Rural CommunitiesHouse Science, Space, and Technology Committee Ranking Member Frank Lucas (R-OK) and Chairwoman Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX) released a bill today to improve science, technology, engineering, math, and computer science (STEM) education in rural communities.SpaceRef2 weeks ago
May 31, 2019 · Frank Lucas, the Harlem drug kingpin immortalized in Ridley Scott’s 2007 crime film American Gangster, died Thursday at the age of 88. Lucas’ nephew Aldwan Lassiter confirmed his death to Rolling...
- Kate Prengel
- He Was Born in North Carolina & Moved to NYC After a Klansman Murdered His Cousin. Lucas grew up in North Carolina. He said that he started on a life of crime after he witnessed a member of the Ku Klux Klan murder his cousin.
- He Smuggled Drugs into the US from Asia, Hiding Heroin in the Coffins of Dead American Servicemen. Frank Lucas got his start selling heroin on the streets of Harlem in the 1960s.
- He Was Sentenced to 70 Years in Prison but Served Far Less. In 1975, Lucas was brought down by the DEA and the NYPD. He was sentenced to a 70 year prison term.
- He was Known for His Over-the-Top Fashion Sense. Frank Lucas – Drug Dealer | Mini Bio | BIO Born September 9, 1930, in La Grange, North Carolina, Frank Lucas moved to Harlem in 1946 where he entered the world of street crime.
May 31, 2019 · Frank Lucas, who became one of America’s most notorious gangsters in the 1960s and ’70s when he began selling a potent heroin on the streets of Harlem and Newark, in 2007.
Jan 12, 2018 · Frank Lucas’ “origin story,” according to the man himself, is that he was inspired to enter a life a crime after witnessing Ku Klux Klan members murder his 12-year-old cousin Obadiah when he was just six-years-old.
- Kellen Perry
There are several ways to contact my office. You can send me an email, or contact one of my offices. If you specifically would like to request help with a federal agency or information on tours and tickets, please visit those pages. Email To send an email complete and submit the Email Me form.