Frankfurt's third long-distance station is Frankfurt South station (Frankfurt Südbahnhof, often abbreviated as Frankfurt (Main) Süd or F-Süd), located in Sachsenhausen. It is an important destination for local trains and trams (lines 14 to 16, 19) and the terminal stop for four U-Bahn lines (U1, U2, U3, U8) and four S-Bahn lines (S3, S4, S5 ...
The gothic Saint Bartholomeus Cathedral is a perseverant structure, having been destroyed and rebuilt twice since its 14th century construction. Catch a screening at the German Film Museum, stroll the exhibit halls of one of Frankfurt’s many galleries, or climb to the top of the Main Tower for sweeping 360-degree views of the city.
People also ask
What is the best time to visit Frankfurt Germany?
What to do in Frankfurt for free?
What do you do in Frankfurt Germany?
What is Frankfurt like?
The city of Frankfurt is not only Germany’s most international city, it also maintains many city partnerships and partner cooperations throughout Europe and the world.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 53,863 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Frankfurt am Main, city in western Germany that lies along the Main River about 19 miles upstream from its confluence with the Rhine River at Mainz. There is evidence of Celtic and Germanic settlements in the city dating from the 1st century BCE, as well as Roman remains from the 1st and 2nd centuries CE.
Robert Lewandowski took his Bundesliga tally to a record 10 goals in the first five games this season with a hat-trick as Bayern Munich thumped Eintracht Frankfurt 5-0 on ...
AFP via Yahoo Sports
11 hours ago
- Alphonso Davies injury: Bayern’s Canadian star damages ankle ligamentsNBC Sports via Yahoo Sports12 hours ago
- FBL GER BUNDESLIGA BAYERN MUNICH FRANKFURTAFP via Yahoo News10 hours ago
- Merkel reinforces appeal to reduce contacts as German infections riseReuters via Yahoo News20 hours ago
- Samsung's Lee: tainted titan who built a global tech giantReuters via Yahoo Finance4 hours ago
- Lee Kun-hee, Korean Icon Who Transformed Samsung, Dies at 78Bloomberg via Yahoo Finance2 hours ago
Glinting with glass, steel and concrete skyscrapers, Frankfurt-on-the-Main (pronounced ‘mine’) is unlike any other German city. The focal point of a conurbation of 5.5 million inhabitants, ‘Mainhattan’ is a high-powered finance and business hub, home to one of the world’s largest stock ...
Tourismus+Congress GmbH Kaiserstraße 56 60329 Frankfurt am Main Tel. +49 (0) 69/21 23 88 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frankfurt Airport offers a great variety of hotels in the vicinity or directly on airport - such as the transit area of Terminal 1. Just select your favourite hotel and enjoy your stay. We wish you a pleasant journey. Hotels at FRA and the vicinity
Frankfurt am Main Airport (IATA: FRA, ICAO: EDDF) (German: Flughafen Frankfurt am Main [ˈfluːkhaːfn̩ ˌfʁaŋkfʊʁt ʔam ˈmaɪn], also known as Rhein-Main-Flughafen) is a major international airport located in Frankfurt, the fifth-largest city of Germany and one of the world's leading financial centres.
- Crescent Bakery. Crescent Bakery, in the heart of downtown Frankfort, is the place for amazing Artisan bread, handcut doughnuts, and Leelanau Roasters coffee.
- Quiet Victorian Farmhouse. Enjoy the beautiful Northern Michigan countryside while staying in a spacious updated farmhouse. This four bedroom with three bathroom house is fully...
- Frankfort Area Rentals. Frankfort Area Rentals manages a variety of private homes, cottages and apartments available as vacation rental opportunities.
- Liquid Flight. Flyboarding is the newest power water sport around. It’s a whole new kind of intensity. Rocket boots, propelled by the water force created by the Sea...