Feb 22, 2021 · Free Email Marketing Templates and Examples. Marketing email templates usually fall into one of the popular categories. They are always meant to either tell a story, sell a product, or inform about something new/happening soon. Sometimes they combine all. You know that your marketing is good once you are able to scale it.
Email Templates for Marketing and Sales. If it feels like you live in your inbox all day, well, you might be right. Workers use almost a third of their time at work reading and resp...
- CampaignMonitor’s Email Marketing Templates. CampaignMonitor has an enormous free library of responsive email marketing templates that are guaranteed to look incredible on mobile and desktop alike.
- MailBakery. MailBakery features free, high quality email marketing templates that come in HTML. Here, they allow you to sort the templates based on industry, which is a huge advantage.
- Zurb Foundation. Zurb Foundation‘s focus here is all on having solid foundations for responsive HTML email campaigns that will get your business the results you want.
- Email Monks’s Platform-Specific Email Marketing Templates. Email Monk‘s free templates are a little different than others on the list. Instead of an enormous library of generic HTML templates, this resource will give you a free template specific to the email software that you use, ensuring easy integration and compatibility.
- Cara Wood
- FreeMailTemplates. FreeMailTemplates has over 50 free HTML email templates which you can download to edit on your own, or use within MailChimp or Campaign Monitor.
- 99 Designs. 99 Designs has created three templates – one for a newsletter, one for a promotion, and one for a regular notification email, in four different colors.
- Zurb Foundation. Foundation for Emails has four free email templates that are very simple, which makes them easy to customize and good for beginning email marketers.
- Email on Acid. Email on Acid has a beautiful HTML newsletter template with a responsive design. They even walk you through how they wrote the HTML for it, so you can more easily work with the back-end yourself.
People also ask
What makes a great email template?
How to create a business e-mail template?
How to customize e-mail templates?
Does e-mail marketing really work?
Apr 12, 2019 · The beauty of a great email marketing template is that it can both inspire you and allow you to work more quickly. The good news is, great email marketing templates are right at your fingertips—for free. When you use BEE Free, our easy-to-navigate, drag-and-drop editor, you can start from a plethora of customizable BEE templates. Today we'll look at 13 of our favorite email marketing ...
All real-time/dynamic content that you add in your email marketing templates gets updated in emails the moment recipients open the email. Stripo ESP integrations All free responsive email templates that Stripo offers are easily exported to most ESPs and famous email clients like Gmail , and Outlook .
- MailBakery Zeta – Free HTML Email Template. It’s important to consider what stage in the customer journey a follower has reached before sending them an email.
- Colorlib Email v4. Marketers often use email to promote other marketing content, such as website blog entries. The Colorlib Email v4 email template is useful in that respect.
- MailNinja Summer. Now that people tend to check email on mobile devices more often than on computers, it’s crucial that your emails are formatted so they’re easy to consume on such devices.
- MailBakery Pi – Free HTML Mailchimp Email Template. An email newsletter is obviously far more high-tech than a traditional paper newsletter. That said, there are many reasons a brand might want their emails to resemble a more traditional form of marketing content.
Email Marketing Template – 21+ Free PSD, EPS, Documents Download Emails and targeted newsletters make the backbone of any marketing campaign and allow the professionals to unearth the true potential of these digitized methods.
Thank You Email Templates. Customer appreciation is the name of the game in marketing. It’s important to thank your customers for their business, their reviews, their purchases, and more. Here are some ways to thank your customers via email. 5. Thank You for Choosing Us Email Template. Subject Line: Thank you for choosing [company name]! Hi ...
- Kristen Mccormick