- Bake something new from a cookbook.
- Find something in your room that enjoyed when you were younger and try it again, just for fun.
- Figure out what’s a mile or less from your home, and walk to one interesting place.
- Play a board game.
Apr 15, 2020 · Go for walks or jogs with the kids – it is a great opportunity to just talk. Don’t bring music or even your phone, if possible. Paying attention to your kids is key to making this walk fun for them. Just let this be a time of getting active & getting a chance to talk at the same time.
Mar 14, 2020 · Make paper cranes or learn origami (cranes are a symbol of healing, which is a perfect thing for right now) 24. If you have dye, then practice dyeing Easter eggs (with permission, of course) 25. Make homemade face masks 26.Make homemade bath bombs https://inspiredbycharm.com/diy-bath-bombs/ 27.Make homemade sugar scrubs
- Cally Logan
- Play Board Games, Trivia Games, or Break Out a Puzzle. Playing classic board games or trivia games has been a great pastime for snow days or long summer afternoons because they provide hours of entertainment.
- Journal the Experience for Historical Record. A nation-wide quarantine is quite rare, and most definitely will be written about in history books for years to come.
- Host a Favorite Movie Night. Everyone has a favorite movie, and this is a great time to join together as a family and share together some favorite films.
- Teach Your Kids a New Skill. Learning or teaching new skills is important, and this is a great time to share new skills with family members. Perhaps your grandmother taught you how to sew and you can teach your kids.
Apr 23, 2020 · Do sit-ups, planking, squats and lunges. Come out of this quarantine looking ripped. 32. Learn to play an instrument. You can find millions of tutorials on YouTube. giphy.com 33. Try your hand at fashion by dressing up characters on Stardoll or Sims. 34. Decorate gingerbread houses. Hold a competition.
May 15, 2020 · 16 Fun Activities for Quarantine: 1. Bake Bread Homemade Focaccia Whole Wheat Honey Oatmeal Bread 2-Ingredient Naan Flatbread One Hour Garlic Herb Dinner Rolls Jalapeño Cheddar Bread Cheddar Bay Biscuits Cinnamon Swirl Bread (p.s. you can turn it into french toast the next day) Garlic Irish Cheddar Chive Soda Bread