People also ask
What are some of the funniest birthday wishes?
What are some thoughtful birthday wishes?
What are some funny birthday messages?
What are the best happy birthday wishes?
- Happy Birthday Messages
- Funny Birthday Messages for Friends. When I looked at the date, I realized that it was your birthday, friend! When I thought about the year in which you were born, I almost fainted!
- Funny Birthday Messages for Women. May your hair dye and mascara never run! Happy Birthday, old lady! Cheers to a woman who has been thirty… fifty times!
- Funny Happy Birthday Quotes for Men. Cheers to an old man who still thinks he is young! Call it “experience” and enjoy your birthday, anyway! Here is to another year of a receding hairline and holding in that gut!
- Q&A Birthday Jokes. Q: Do you by any chance know what constantly goes up, but never ever comes down? A: Your ever-growing age! Q: What does the average cat love to eat at her birthday party?
- Since it’s your birthday, I’ll tell you now you’re a real catch. Fish ing you a reel -y happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday! For your special day I made you a cake. BOOM YOU’RE A CAKE! You’re so very welcome.
- If you got stung by a jellyfish, I would totally pee on you. That’s how much you mean to me bro. Happy Birthday!
Sep 26, 2020 · Funny Birthday Wishes. Keep looking. Find even more funny birthday wishes here! Happy birthday! You are not old. You are old enough to do what you want and pretend you don't ... Don't stop here! There are so many more funny birthday wishes below! Keep scrolling! See even nastier funny birthday ...
27) I wish I could make fun of you on your birthday about your age. But with each passing year, I am getting older too. Happy birthday. 28) Best friends never lie to each other and I must be honest with you. Damn, you’re getting old. Happy birthday. 29) ‘Aging gracefully’ is just a reassurance to heal the pain of looking at wrinkles on your skin.
Oct 18, 2021 · Funny Birthday Quotes. 1. Two things that are inevitable for any living person are birthdays and taxes. 2. Birthdays are like cheese. They stink more the older they get. 3. Aging is the worst side effect of birthdays. 4. There’s really only one true birthday. The rest are simply anniversaries of the ...