$25,000 awarded. Finalists circulated to industry, including producers and managers. Script Pipeline develops and reviews new material with selected writers. Submit today.
- 2021 Screenwriting Contest
Sign up for a free screenwriting
- Script Sales
Here are some of the most notable
script sales from August 2021. ...
Take your workshop to the next
level with our workshops.
Find Out If You Qualify
For A Chance To Win!
- 2021 Screenwriting Contest
We are proud to announce our GRAND PRIZE WINNERS, 2ND PLACE WINNERS, and 7 BEST GENRE CATEGORY WINNERS in this year’s Shore Scripts Feature & TV Pilot Contest. We are awarding $10000 to our Feature Grand Prize Winner, $1000 to each of our 7 Best Genre Winners, plus $5000 to each of our TV Pilot 1-Hour & ½-Hour Winners, and $500 to each of ...
2012. Winners Videos. Winners, SF & QF’s. Winners Interviews. 2021 TV PILOT CONTEST $5,000 1HR GRAND PRIZE $5,000 1/2HR GRAND PRIZE INDUSTRY CIRCULATION. QUARTER FINALISTS ANNOUNCED in 29 days, 14 hours, 1 minutes, 33 seconds.
People also ask
Who are the winners of the ScreenCraft pilot contest?
Who are the judges for the TV pilot contest?
What kind of shows are on the FX Network?
How do you get a pilot for FX?
Mar 23, 2017 · How to Submit a Pilot to FX. FX Networks is considered to be one of the most controversial and creative cable networks on the market. An offshoot of the Fox Network, FX has had critically acclaimed dramas like The Shield and The Wire, as well as envelope-pushing comedies like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and ...
May 26, 2006 · FX is having a $50,000 contest to promote it's upcoming season of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." The show was picked up by the network based on a pilot that was made for roughly $200 by three actors in L.A. (watch the making of video), so now FX is asking people to send in a short comedy pilot for a chance to win a pitch meeting with the ...
TV Pilot Script Contest - ScreenCraft. With past winners and finalists signing at 3 Arts, Zero Gravity, CAA, Authentic, Colonel Group, CultureCreative, Well Told, and Verve, ScreenCraft's TV Pilot Competition is the best Television Writing Competition in Hollywood. Plus, ScreenCraft winners have been staffed for shows at Netflix, Amazon, Apple ...
- The Tracking Board’s Launch Pad Pilot Competition. The Launch Pad Pilot Competition is in its sixth year and has led to more signings, success stories and careers than any other writing competition in the world.
- ScreenCraft Pilot Launch TV Script Competition. ScreenCraft’s panel of Hollywood industry professionals is passionate about finding the next great drama and comedy TV pilots for network, cable and online platforms.
- Austin Film Festival Screenplay and Teleplay Competition. For over twenty-five years, Austin Film Festival has been catapulting writers into life-changing careers.
- New York Television Festival (NYTVF) Founded in 2005, The NYTVF is a pioneer of the independent television movement, connecting its community of artists with leading networks, studios, agencies, production companies, and brands.