List of Game of Thrones characters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_Thrones_characters#:~:text=List of Game of Thrones characters 1 Robin,David Bradley. 5 Yara Greyjoy (season 2–4, 6–present)
- Robin Arryn (season 1, 4–6) portrayed by Lino Facioli.
- Myrcella Baratheon (season 1–2, 5–6) portrayed by Aimee Richardson on season 1 and 2,...
- "Fat" Walda Bolton (season 4–6) portrayed by Elizabeth Webster.
- Walder Frey (season 1, 3, 6–7) portrayed by David Bradley.
- Yara Greyjoy (season 2–4, 6–present)...
The characters from the medieval fantasy television series Game of Thrones are based on their respective counterparts from author George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels.
Browse the full Game of Thrones - Official Website for the HBO Series - HBO.com cast and crew credits for actors by character names from the HBO original program.
Game of Thrones (TV Series 2011–2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
This page collects the Characters in the Game of Thrones TV series. Click on a name to jump to a full, spoiler-free bio for each character. House Stark. House Stark is the noble house ruling The ...
- Eddard (Ned) Stark. The Lord of Winterfell and new Hand of the King. A devoted father and dutiful lord, he is best characterized by his strong sense of honor, and he strives to always do what is right, regardless of his personal feelings.
- Catelyn (Cat) Tully. Ned’s wife and Lady Stark of Winterfell. She is intelligent, strong, and fiercely devoted to her family, leading her to seek out the person responsible for trying to kill her son Bran.
- Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen. The Dothraki khaleesi (queen) and Targaryen princess. She and her brother are the only surviving members of the Targaryen family, and she grows from a frightened girl to a confident ruler, while still maintaining her kindness, over the course of the novel.
- Jon Snow. Ned Stark’s bastard son. Since Catelyn is not his mother, he is not a proper member of the Stark family, and he often feels himself an outsider.
People also ask
Who are the bad guys in Game of Thrones?
What Game of Thrones Characters are morally grey?
Who is the black actor in Game of Thrones?
Which original Game of Thrones Characters are still alive?
- Cersei. Yeah, she’s a terrible person, but she’s the product of a terrible father and terrible environment. And that shot of her sipping wine right after she blew up half the cast of “Game of Thrones” remains an all timer.
- Grey Worm. Just the best. Sad because his life sucks. Badass who kills a lot of his problems. Communicates a lot without saying much. Grey Worm seems like the kind of tragic “Game of Thrones” character who is going to have a brief moment of triumph before getting slaughtered.
- Bronn. Enters the show in the most “Game of Thrones” way possible: by stepping out of the background of a scene to kill a guy for Tyrion.
- Sansa Stark. It’s still crazy to me that people thought she was falling for Littlefinger’s bulls— in season 7. Sansa owns.
- Kim Renfro
- Let's start with some major folks. Daenerys Targaryen is believed by all to be the last living member of House Targaryen. The youngest child of King Aerys II — also known as the Mad King — Daenerys is known by many titles, including the Mother of Dragons, or Khaleesi (which simply means "queen" in Dothraki).
- On the first season of the show, Daenerys is sold into a marriage with Khal Drogo. Khal Drogo is the leader of a Dothraki "khalasar" (tribe). He and Daenerys eventually come to care for one another, but the marriage begins under traumatic circumstances.
- Viserys is Daenerys' older brother. The second-born son of the Mad King, Viserys is cruel and petty in all the ways Daenerys is compassionate and just.
- Prince Rhaegar Targaryen was the eldest of the Mad King's children, and heir to the Iron Throne. Rhaegar was killed during Robert's Rebellion, which took place around 19 years before the events of "Game of Thrones."
This post contains spoilers for the Supernatural series finale. Supernatural was always going to face an uphill battle with its season finale; after all, how do you wrap up a show that’s run for 15 years?
The Daily Beast via Yahoo News
5 days ago
- ‘Stranger Things 4’ Adds Robert Englund, ‘Game of Thrones’ Alum Tom Wlaschiha and 6 MoreThe Wrap via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Fans spot guy in jeans and a T-shirt in episode of 'The Mandalorian'TODAY via Yahoo News1 day ago
- How Kaley Cuoco moved on from sitcom past to serve up racy sex scene in 'Flight Attendant'USA TODAY Entertainment via Yahoo News10 hours ago
- The Crown season 4 cast: Who are the new actors and which characters are returning?The Independent via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Here's Everything We Know About 'The Princess Switch 3'Elle via Yahoo News4 days ago
The night is dark and full of terrors, and so is the prospect of narrowing down the Top 100 characters on Game of Thrones. Few TV series in the past decade have had quite the cultural impact as ...
Feel-Good results for game of thrones characters