Yahoo Web Search

  1. General Motors – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

    pl.wikipedia.org › wiki › General_Motors

    General Motors w Polsce. W latach 70. XX wieku za czasów przywództwa Edwarda Gierka planowano wybudować w Polsce fabrykę samochodów dostawczych, produkującą dostawcze samochody osobowe w nadwoziu dostawczym lub terenowym na licencji General Motors, produkującą 200 tys. pojazdów rocznie. Wstępnie zaczęto wybierać lokalizację.

    • 16 września 1908
    • Detroit
  2. Opel Manufacturing Poland - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Opel_Manufacturing_Poland

    This Polish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Opel Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o. (formerly General Motors Manufacturing Poland Sp. z o.o.) is an automobile manufacturer in Poland. It assembles passenger cars in a factory in Gliwice and builds engines in Tychy.

  3. Cleveland Diesel Engine Division - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cleveland_Diesel_Engine

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Cleveland Diesel Engine Division of General Motors (GM) was a leading research, design and production facility of diesel engines from the 1930s to the 1960s that was based in Cleveland, Ohio.

  4. Category:General Motors - Wikimedia Commons

    commons.wikimedia.org › wiki › Category:General_Motors

    May 25, 2018 · General Motors Truck Co. 25 Rapid Street Pontiac Michigan.jpg 1,180 × 664; 263 KB Gezicht op de Vesterbrogade met op de achtergrond v.l.n.r. een kantoor van Arbej, Bestanddeelnr 252-8821.jpg 2,613 × 2,569; 829 KB

  5. Grumman F4F Wildcat - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › General_Motors_FM_Wildcat

    Grumman's Wildcat production ceased in early 1943 to make way for the newer F6F Hellcat, but General Motors continued producing Wildcats for both U.S. Navy and Fleet Air Arm use. Late in the war, the Wildcat was obsolescent as a front line fighter compared to the faster (380 mph/610 km/h) F6F Hellcat or much faster (446 mph/718 km/h) F4U Corsair.

    • 2 September 1937
    • Grumman
  6. Fabryka Samochodów Małolitrażowych - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fabryka_Samochodów

    Fiat Auto Poland's other plant at Bielsko-Biała, destined mainly to the construction of the mechanics, from 2002 has become center of the joint venture between Fiat Group and General Motors for the construction of the small 1.3-litre Multijet diesel engine.

  7. Tychy - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Tychy

    Also in Tychy is located the GM Powertrain Poland factory producing automobile engines for General Motors cars. This plant was opened by Isuzu as Isuzu Motors Polska (ISPOL) in 1996; 2002 GM took over 60% interest of that company, and in 2013 the remaining 40%.

  8. Chevrolet Bolt - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Chevrolet_Bolt

    Alan Batey, head of General Motors North America, announced in February 2015 that the Bolt EV was headed for production, and would be available in all 50 states. GM also has plans to sell the Bolt in select global markets. In January 2016, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, the production version of the Chevrolet Bolt was unveiled.

  9. ไฟล์:General Motors logo.svg - วิกิพีเดีย

    th.wikipedia.org › wiki › ไฟล์:General_Motors

    General Motors; การใช้บน pl.wikipedia.org General Motors; การใช้บน ru.wikipedia.org General Motors; การใช้บน ru.wikinews.org Категория:General Motors; การใช้บน sv.wikipedia.org General Motors; การใช้บน tr.wikipedia.org General Motors 54° V6 motor

  10. Opel – Wikipédia

    hu.wikipedia.org › wiki › Opel

    Mivel a PSA konszern felvásárolta a General Motors-tól az Opelt (és a Vauxhall-t), ezért a következő években bemutatott autók kisebb-nagyobb mértékben fognak egyezést mutatni francia társaikkal. (pl. az Opel Grandland X és a Peugeot 3008 azonos padlólemezen nyugszik). Formailag valószínű, nem lesz nagy változás.

  11. People also search for