Yahoo Web Search

  1. General Motors – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

    pl.wikipedia.org › wiki › General_Motors

    General Motors (w skrócie GM) – amerykański koncern motoryzacyjny założony 16 września 1908 roku zajmujący się m.in. produkcją samochodów osobowych i dostawczych, silników okrętowych, instalacji przemysłowych, technologii komunikacyjnych oraz usługami finansowymi.

    • 16 września 1908
    • Detroit
  2. History of General Motors - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › History_of_General_Motors

    In 2009, GM had renamed itself as General Motors Company, creating its former appellation: General Motors Corporation. On May 30, 2009, it was announced that a deal had been reached to transfer GM's Opel assets to a separate company, majority-owned by a consortium led by Sberbank of Russia (35%), Magna International (20%), and Opel employees (10%).

  3. People also ask

    When did General Motors change their name?

    What kind of engines did General Motors make?

    Who is the Chief Engineer of GM Small Block V - 8 engines?

  4. General Motors LS-based small-block engine - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › General_Motors_LS-based

    The LS based small-block engine is the primary V-8 used in General Motors' line of rear-wheel-drive cars and trucks. Introduced in January 1995, it is a "clean sheet" design with only rod bearings, lifters, and bore spacing in common with the longstanding Chevrolet small-block V-8 that preceded it as the basis for GM small-block V-8s.

    • 90º V-8
    • OHV 2 valves x cyl.
  5. File:General Motors (2021).svg - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › File:General_Motors_(2021)

    Date/Time Thumbnail Dimensions User Comment; current: 14:14, 6 February 2021: 571 × 571 (22 KB): Ridwan97: The current General Motors logo in 3D version. 22:19, 8 January 2021

  6. Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fabryka_Samochodów_Osobowych

    Meanwhile, in 1998, General Motors decided to build their own factory in Gliwice, and relocated the production of the Opel Astra to this facility. GM's assembly line at FSO was used for a short period to assemble the Opel Vectra for the Polish market and then shut down completely, ending the relationship with General Motors.

  7. Cleveland Diesel Engine Division - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cleveland_Diesel_Engine

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Cleveland Diesel Engine Division of General Motors (GM) was a leading research, design and production facility of diesel engines from the 1930s to the 1960s that was based in Cleveland, Ohio.

  8. Category:General Motors - Wikimedia Commons

    commons.wikimedia.org › wiki › Category:General_Motors

    May 25, 2018 · General Motors Truck Co. 25 Rapid Street Pontiac Michigan.jpg 1,180 × 664; 263 KB Gezicht op de Vesterbrogade met op de achtergrond v.l.n.r. een kantoor van Arbej, Bestanddeelnr 252-8821.jpg 2,613 × 2,569; 829 KB

  9. Tychy - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Tychy

    Also located in Tychy is a powertrain factory producing automobile engines for Opel cars. This plant was opened by Isuzu as Isuzu Motors Polska (ISPOL) in 1996; in 2002 General Motors took a 60% interest in that company, and in 2013 the remaining 40%. In 2017 Groupe PSA acquired GM's operations in Europe. In January 2021 both the former Fiat ...

  10. Bollinger Motors - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Bollinger_Motors

    The automotive company Bollinger Motors was founded as a startup in 2014 in New York City by the American entrepreneur Robert Bollinger, taking its name from his name. The aim was to develop a full-size electric off-road vehicle .

  11. People also search for