Geneva Carr (born May 6, 1971) is an American television and stage actress with an extensive acting resume. She is best known for her portrayal of Marissa Morgan on the CBS television series Bull and for her performance as Margery in the original Broadway cast of Hand to God, earning a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play.
- Geneva Carr Discusses The Hit CBS Series, "Bull"youtube.com
- Best Actress Tony Nominee from Broadway Comedy HAND TO GOD Interview - Celine Penceyoutube.com
- Geneva Carr Chats About the Inspiration for the CBS Series, “Bull”youtube.com
- Hollywood Insider: Geneva Carr and Mark Feuersteinyoutube.com
Theater, film and television actress, Geneva Carr, was born in Jackson, Mississippi and lived in Michigan and the Carolinas before moving to Atlanta, where she graduated high school. Following graduation from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in French, she moved to Paris.
Theater, film and television actress, Geneva Carr, was born in Jackson, Mississippi and lived in Michigan and the Carolinas before moving to Atlanta, where she graduated high school. Following graduation from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in French, she moved to Paris. There, she earned an MBA from the prestigious ESCP Europe Paris campus.
Geneva Carr On 6-5-1971 Geneva Carr was born in Jackson, Mississippi. She made her 9 million dollar fortune with Bull, Blame and The Harrow. The actress is married to Yuji Yamazaki, her starsign is Taurus and she is now 49 years of age.
Geneva Carr attends the 7th Annual Paul Rudd All-Star Bowling Benefit for SAY at Lucky Strike Manhattan on November 5, 2018 in New York City. Geneva Carr attends "After The Wedding" New York Screeningat Regal Essex on August 06, 2019 in New York City.
- Born in Jackson, MS. Carr was born in Jackson, MS, which is a city that was founded for the purpose of serving as the state capital. The initial plan was to set up a new state capital at the exact center of the state of Mississippi, but that proved to be impractical because said location happened to be a swamp.
- Went to Mount Holyoke College. Eventually, Carr went to Mount Holyoke College, which is a liberal arts college for women that has managed to build up a powerful reputation for itself over the course of its existence.
- Studied French. At Mount Holyoke College, Carr proceeded to study French. Furthermore, once she had managed to graduate from the school, she made excellent use of her education by moving to France where she proceeded to pursue further education at one of Paris’s finest schools.
- She Used to Be in Business. As for Carr’s subject of study at the Paris campus of the ESCP Europe, it was business. To be exact, she studied for a MBA, which enabled her to secure a job at a French bank on Wall Street.
View Geneva Carr photo, images, movie photo stills, celebrity photo galleries, red carpet premieres and more on Fandango.
Geneva Carr Photos - Actress Geneva Carr arrives at the CBS, CW, Showtime Summer TCA Party at Pacific Design Center on August 10, 2016 in West Hollywood, California. - CBS, CW, Showtime Summer TCA Party - Arrivals Geneva Carr photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, publicity photos, behind-the-scenes, and more.
- Bio- Age, Family
- Married to Husband, Divorce?
- Who Is Yuji Yamazaki- Geneva Carr Ex-Husband?
- Geneva Carr Career
Geneva Carr stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 meters). She was born to a Canadian father and a Polish mother on 6 May 1971 in Jackson, Mississippi. Her father was a salesman who used to sell office furniture. She has two siblings and both of them are her brothers namely George Carr II and Joseph Carr. She went to Mount Holyoke College where she learned French. Later she earned her MBA in Business from ESCP in Paris. Finally, when she realized that she wanted to become an actress, she studied actingat the Actor’s Studio.
Geneva was married to Yuji Yamazaki. They shared their wedding knot in 2014 after a two and a half week engagement. But the marital bond for Geneva and her husband came to an end just after a year. However, the couple is yet to give a profound statement regarding their failed married life. Going back to their first encounter, they had come across through online dating. Interestingly, Geneva had given all false information about her due to which she was rejected. But when she met Yuji, she told the truth right away and as a result, she won his heart and the two started going out.
Yuji Yamazaki is a licensed architect in New York. He has been serving as a Principal ay YYA, a design firm based in New York City since November 2012. His extensive designs include projects such asRoma Termini Station, Harbor Circus in Kobe, Japan auditorium seating design for Walt Disney Concert at Hall in Los Angeles, Murano Glass exhibition, signage design for JFK airport terminal 8, Millennium Message art installation for Smithsonian Institutionand others.
Geneva grew up planning to be a banker and she did work for a French bank on Wall Street. But her career goal changed after seeing an off-Broadway play. After that, she turned in her resignation after which she landed her first television role as Kathy in the 1997 series Spin City. Thereafter, she was seen in series like Sex and the City, Chappelle’s Show, Third Watch, Jonny Zero, Hope and Faith, Rescue Me and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Geneva Carr plays the role of Marissa Morgan in the series Bull (Photo: Geneva Carr's Instagram) Eventually, she was signed for movies like The Three Little Wolves, Neurotica, One Last Thing, Then She Found Me, College Road Trip, Company Retreat, It’s complicated,and others. As of 2020, Geneva will make it to the screen with her two short movies namedKarma andKlutz which are now under post-production.
Geneva Carr Blond actress Geneva Carr played in countless movies and TV shows. She is currently famous as Marissa Morgan in Bull. Carr has a petite figure and her measurements can be described as a banana body type.
- related to: geneva carr
PeopleLooker.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month