Personal life Hobson began dating film director and producer George Lucas in 2006, after they met at a business conference. Hobson and Lucas announced their engagement in January 2013, and were married on June 22, 2013, at Lucas' Skywalker Ranch. They have one daughter together, Everest Hobson Lucas, who was born via surrogacy in August 2013.
- Rebecca Macatee
- She's Smart, Successful and Financially Savvy: Hobson has been the president of Ariel Investments, a Chicago-based investment management firm, since 2000.
- She's a Mentor: Speaking with Leanin.org, Hobson explained that her firm's founder and then-president, John W. Rogers, Jr., took an interest in encouraging her from her first day at Ariel Investments, and she's determined to pay that forward.
- She Comes From a Big Family: Born to a single mom, Hobson is the youngest of six kids! She's also the first and only member of her family to graduate from college.
- She's All Over the Place: Mellody is chairman of the board for DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. as well as a director of Groupon Inc. and Starbucks Corporation.
Jun 25, 2013 · George Lucas’s gorgeous bride Mellody Hobson chose the hue for her flowers, and in their wedding photo, the newlyweds are beaming at each other above the bouquet’s pop of color.
Aug 17, 2020 · George Lucas married Marcia Lucas on February 22, 1969, and together they adopted a girl, Amanda Lucas. However, this couple divorced in 1983. As a single father, he adopted two children, Katie Lucas, and Jett Lucas. Moreover, he was romantically involved with singer Linda Ronstadt. He dated Mellody Hobson, president of Ariel Investments and chairperson of Dreamworks Animation, whom he later ...
Apr 10, 2021 · Mellody Hobson has been married to George Lucas for over seven years. A successful woman in her own right, Hobson is every bit inspiring to the average African American woman. Here's a look into her life!
Jun 25, 2020 · Mellody Hobson is currently married. She is married to the famous director of Star Wars, George Lucas. They began dating in 2006 after they met at a business conference and got married 7 years later on June 22, 2013. They currently have a daughter named Everest Hobson Lucas who was born 2 months after the marriage via surrogacy. Hobson is also ...
Mar 02, 2021 · George’s first wife Marcia picked up the award for Best Editing back in 1978 for her work on “Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope,” alongside Paul Hirsch and Richard Chew. “I love editing and I’m...
- Gregory Wakeman
With the next film still a couple of years away, and its plot skipping straight to the end of the Clone Wars, George Lucas turned to animator Genndy Tartakovsky ...
Nerdist via Yahoo
7 days ago
Ford's acting earnings have helped him to net a fortune worth $300 million. Indiana: David Letterman Born and raised in Indianapolis, David Letterman is an entertainment industry mogul with ...
GOBankingRates via Yahoo
3 days ago
George Walton Lucas Jr. (born May 14, 1944) is an American film director, producer, screenwriter, and entrepreneur. Lucas is best known for creating the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises and founding Lucasfilm, LucasArts, and Industrial Light & Magic.
Jan 04, 2013 · After a six-year courtship, George Lucas and Mellody Hobson are engaged! The couple shared their happy news with the world Jan. 3. The acclaimed Star Wars director, 68, and the DreamWorks ...
- Feel-Good results for george lucas wife
Aug 12, 2013 · George Lucas has become a father again at the age of 69. The Star Wars creator and his new wife Mellody Hobson reportedly welcomed a daughter into the world last Friday. The couple's baby girl,...
- Jade Watkins
- 36 sec