- Toys & Gifts For Kids
Monogram Your Child's Name On Toys,
Room Décor, School Supplies & More!
- Custom Gifts for Boys
Whether He Loves Sports, Dinosaurs
Or Cars - Customize His Gift Today!
- Toys & Gifts For Kids
People also ask
Why are scary stories good for kids?
What are some scary books for kids?
What are some scary ghost stories?
What are the Best Short Scary Stories?
Oct 15, 2019 · Short scary ghost stories for kids and adults to tell around the campfire. Some are true stories inspired by real-life events and others are pure fiction, designed to send a shiver down your spine. For some terrifying fun, read them alone in the dark and scare yourself to death. White Death. House on Fire.
Jan 25, 2021 · 20 Short And Scary Ghost Stories For Children 1. The Ghost of the Bloody Finger There was an old abandoned house in a small town that was considered haunted. And so,... 2. The Big Toe Once upon a time, an old woman found a big toe in the woods. She goes home and puts the toe in a stew and... 3. The ...
When a hungry ghost threatens to gobble up a plump little boy, the boy tricks the ghost by convincing him to prepare an elaborate recipe first. Skeleton for Dinner. by Margery Cuyler. Big Witch and Little Witch have made stew and want to invite their friends to eat with them but Skeleton.
- The Ghost of the Bloody Finger. A little gory, slightly spooky, this is a story about a bloody finger inching ever closer to a man spending the night alone in a haunted house.
- The Big Toe. Also known as The Hairy Toe, this is a classic story about an old woman who finds a toe in the woods and, depending on the version, eats it (ewwww) or puts it in glass jar.
- The Ball Pit. More of a play on parental worries about ball pits than a story addressing any kids' concerns (come on, do you think they fret about those things being a bacteria factory the way we do?)
- Coffin. Most kids love a good play on words, and this uncanny story about a coffin chasing a man all the way from the cemetery to his bathroom ends with the king daddy of all puns.
- Mr. Sullivan. Next, another of our spooky short ghost stories for kids, probably best suited for children over ten. On a cold, winter day, Mr. Sullivan “came to” whilst walking alongside the edge of a road.
- The Ghostly Maid. Children’s ghost stories don’t always have to be scary. In a way, the one below is kind of sweet. Once upon a time, a man and a boy who had lost their wife and mother moved into a new house.
- The Hook. The Hook isn’t so much a ghost story, but rather an excellent scary story, which is why it has a place on our scary ghost stories for kids countdown.
- The Hitchhiker That Never Was. This is one of those perfect short ghost stories for kids as they can expand upon it in many, many ways. Enjoy! A girl in a pretty white dress and embroidered sweater flags down an old man for a ride.
Spooky Unique Ghost Stories and Folktales For Kids Ghost Stories & Pictures – A collection of ghost stories and images from around the world. Modern Ghosts – Several detailed ghost stories. Halloween Ghost Stories – Tons of terrifying tales to share at your next Halloween party or sleepover. ...
8 Victorian Ghost Stories That Are Still Chilling Today; 11 Notorious Haunted Insane Asylums From Across the US ; 14 Bermuda Triangle Stories (The Unexplained to Downright Strange) "I'm warning you boys, stay out of the ravine. There is no Indian brave buried down there. That's just an old myth kids have been passing on to each other since I was a kid.
- Ryan Dube
These funny stories about ghosts are perfect stories for kids. A Knife in the Grave This funny scary ghost story for kids tells how friends Tom, Fred, and John were sitting at the cafeteria table during lunchtime. The three friends were discussing local urban legends.
- Ryan Dube