- Giant Squid Fishing in San Diego Daylightyoutube.com
- Giant Squid Fishing in San Diego Daylight - Part 2youtube.com
- Giant Humboldt Squid Fishing 2-11-10 San Diego, Ca.youtube.com
- Jumbo Flying Squid Swarm San Diegoyoutube.com
- Giant Squid Invades San Diego Beach! Bible Prophecy?youtube.com
- Video footage of an elusive giant squidyoutube.com
- Big Humboldt Squid Caught Near California Coastyoutube.com
- Giant Humbolt Squidyoutube.com
Here's a great video of kids catching a 35-40 lb Humboldt Squid off the coast of La Jolla, CA in March 2007. The squid, normally caught at night, were caught in the morning in the deep waters off San Diego at a depth of about 200 ft. They were caught on white/glow in the dark iron with treble hooks. On this day, we released 9 squid, and kept 3 ...
Dozens of Dazed, Huge Squid Wash Up On San Diego Beach After Earthquake (VIDEO) San Diego residents were stunned when dozens of dazed giant squid washed up on La Jolla beach after an earthquake. One resident
Giant squids live in the darkest depths of the water, half a mile or more below the surface. Meet the ocean researcher who finally got one on video.
- 4 min
- CBS Miami
Jan 12, 2013 · Giant squid, which can grow longer than 40 feet, are one of the most mysterious species on Earth. They live 1,500 to 3,000 feet beneath the surface in the ocean canyons near the edges of ...
If you like giant squids, you might like our Kickstarter: zalendar.org. This is a spliced video of the key squid footage from Discovery Channel's "Monster Sq...
A giant squid made a surprise appearance in Toyama Bay, central Japan, last week. Giant squids normally inhabit the deep sea rather than coastal areas. (Dec....