People also ask
What does the Bible say about God Loves You?
Does God say I Love you in the Bible?
What Bible verse says that God loves us?
What does the Bible say about saying I Love You?
- God’s love is perfect and is a model for how to love. Download This Wallpaper for Your Smartphone. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
- When you fully experience God’s love, you have nothing to fear. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced His perfect love.
- You are secure in your relationship with God: Nothing can separate you from God’s love. Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean He no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? ...
- God’s love is too great to fully understand. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.
- John 3:16 ESV / 1,858 helpful votes. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
- Romans 5:8 ESV / 1,686 helpful votes. But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Isaiah 41:10 ESV / 1,523 helpful votes. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- 1 John 4:16 ESV / 1,221 helpful votes. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
- John 16:27. 27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.
- Joshua 1:9. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Jude 1:21. 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
- Psalm 36:7. 7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
For God loves you and so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16, ESV Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
If you love the Bible and God, then love children. Live children.
(RNS) — I am so done.
Religion News Service
1 day ago