All the Looks From the 2021 Golden Globes' (Virtual) Red Carpet
- 1 Regina King
- 2 Nicole Kidman
- 3 Carey Mulligan. Wearing Prada.
- 4 Julia Garner. Wearing Prada. Wearing Prada. Wearing Dior Haute Couture.
- 8 Riz Ahmed. Wearing Celine Homme by Hedi Slimane.
- 9 Shira Haas
- 11 Olivia Colman. Wearing Armani Prive. Wearing Monique Lhuillier. Wearing Gucci.
- 14 Cynthia Erivo
- 17 Bryce Dallas Howard
- 19 Salma Hayek. Wearing Alexander McQueen.
People also ask
What's the new name for the Golden Globes?
Where was the Golden Globes held in 2021?
When does the Golden Globes start on TV?
What did the stars look like at the Golden Globes?
Megan Fox is opening up about the experience that inspired her to stop drinking alcohol. In a video interview with Who What Wear, published last Friday, the "Till Death" star, 35, recalled how drinking too much champagne at the Golden Globe Awards in 2009 led her to make regrettable comments on the red carpet.
USA Today on MSN.com
2 weeks ago
See the stars on the 2021 Golden Globes red carpet in Beverly Hills and New York City. ... 2021 Golden Globes: See all the photos from the red carpet Wonderwall.com Editors 3/1/2021.
Feb 28, 2021 · Even though the 78th Golden Globe Awards are socially distanced this year, a few stars were still able to hit the official red carpet at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Margot Robbie was one of the ...
- EW Staff
- Maya Rudolph. Maya Rudolph attends the 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton and Feb. 28, 2021 in Beverly Hills, California.
- Tiffany Haddish. Tiffany Haddish attends the 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton on Feb. 28, 2021 in Beverly Hills, California.
- Cynthia Erivo. Cynthia Erivo attends the 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton on Feb. 28, 2021 in Beverly Hills, California.
- Angela Bassett. Angela Bassett attends the 78th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton on Feb. 28, 2021 in Beverly Hills, California.
Feb 28, 2021 · Golden Globes 2021 Red Carpet: See All the Looks Even from their living rooms or from carefully managed stages in New York and Los Angeles, the stars stepped out in force for a Globes unlike any ...
- Lily Collins in Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello and Cartier jewelry.
- Viola Davis in Lavie by CK and Pomellato jewelry.
- Rosamund Pike in Molly Goddard.
- Regina King in Louis Vuitton and Forevermark jewelry.
Feb 28, 2021 · Margot Robbie wears Chanel on the Golden Globes 2021 red carpet. Robbie was last nominated for a Golden Globe in 2020 for "Bombshell." Getty Images. 7 of 59 Enlarge Image ...
- Spencer Bergen
- Lindsay Schallon
- Julia Garner. Two words: This! Lip! Naturally, a lip this good is courtesy of Chanel Rouge CoCo Bloom. (The exact shade, 134 Sunlight, comes out March 11.)
- Nicola Coughlan. Red-carpet makeup is usually pretty…but expected. It turns out Bridgerton star Nicola Coughlan is just as full of surprises as Penelope Featherington because we didn’t see this electric pink eyeshadow coming.
- Andra Day. Baby hairs? An ombré lip? Highlighter that’s out of this world? Check, check, and check.
- Kaley Cuoco. Glowing skin was very much the theme of the night. Cuoco’s comes courtesy of a $365 red light mask, Charlotte Tilbury products, and obviously incredible genes.