People also ask
What are some good Japanese last names?
What are some evil Japanese last names?
What is the most popular last name in Japan?
What are some popular last names?
- Abe. This is a common last name, which is one of the oldest too. In Japan, the word ‘a’ means peace and ‘be’ means ‘many times’.
- Abiko. This is another beautiful name for a baby that the grandparents can suggest. Here, ‘a’ means ‘peaceful’, ‘bi’ means ‘grandchild’, and ‘ko’ means ‘child’.
- Aoki. This beautiful Japanese surname means ‘green tree’. It fits perfectly for a newborn baby girl. This is a common surname in the Ryukyu Islands.
- Agawa. This name sounds beautiful, and it has a beautiful meaning, too. The name means ‘the corner of a river or a stream’.
- Shikha Thakur
- Abe: In Japanese, the letter A means ‘peace’ and be means ‘multiple times’. One of the oldest Japanese clans is known by this name. The most famous bearer of this surname is Shinzō Abe, the Prime Minister of Japan.
- Abiko: A means peaceful, Bi means grandchild, and Ko means child. Mitsuhiro Abiko (Japanese sprinter) and Tomomi Abiko (pole vaulter) are its famous bearers.
- Abhuraya: Abhura means ‘made with Abura (oil)’, and Ya means ‘valley’.
- Adachi: This name is variously written, but the kanji characters used mean ‘foot’ or ‘stand’. The Adachi clan was a samurai family. Some of the important name bearers are Japanese actors Osamu Adachi and Yumi Adachi.
Mar 08, 2022 · Cool Japanese Last Names Abe From Japanese for peace and multiple times Hayashi From Japanese for forest Abiko From Japanese for peaceful, grandchild Inoue From Japanese for above the well Abhuraya From Japanese for made with Abura (oil) and valley Kimura From Japanese for tree village Adachi From Japanese for foot or stand Shimizu
May 16, 2022 · It is also used as a boy’s name. Hana - Korean for the first one; Jin - Korean, this surname means truth. Kanei - Means gold. A common last name adopted by Korean immigrants with the last name Kim, which also means gold. Kaneko- The first sign of the Chinese zodiac. It is the sign of the rat. Most Popular Japanese Last Names on FamilyEducation: Amari, Akiyama, Fujiwara
Dec 05, 2019 · Common Japanese Last Names 1. Abe. Japanese spelling: 阿部, 安倍, 安部, or 阿倍 . Meaning: A means peace while be means multiple times. 2. Beppu. Japanese spelling: 別府 . Meaning: Separate borough. 3. Kiyama. Japanese spelling: 木山, 喜山 . Meaning: Tree mountain. 4. Nakaya. Japanese spelling: 仲谷, 中谷 or 中矢
- Laura Grainger