- Stand upside down for 15 seconds.
- Drink a cup of hot tea/coffee without lifting down.
- Brush your teeth with coal.
- Sit on your hands for one minute.
Nov 30, 2021 · Take your texts to the next level by asking some of this awesome truth or dare questions over text. These truth or dare questions over text help the conversation flow in a way that keeps both texters interested and invested in the game. It’s also a great way to get to know someone better.
Oct 19, 2021 · 25 Flirty Dares over Text. Sending the best embarrassing dares over text is not as hard as you might think. Just keep things light and fun! It’s okay to go a little crazy, but don’t go overboard and completely turn off your crush! 🤓 Suggested read: List of good Truths questions for Truth or Dare. As you start your game, give easy dares ...
People also ask
What are some good dares to ask over text?
What are some good truths and dares?
What are actually good truth or Dare questions?
What to dare someone over text?
Feb 05, 2020 · 39 Funny/Embarrassing DARES for Text. 1. Wear “Kiss me…It’s my Birthday” board over your neck for 20 minutes. 2. Do 20 pushups and shout my name with each one. 3. Squeeze lemon juice on your elbow and lick it. 4. Stop the next person you see on the road and tell “I Love You” to him or her.
- Have you ever fallen in front of your crush? While all of us have had a crush, some of us have done some embarrassing things or had accidents in front of them.
- If I went through your room, what is something I would be shocked to find? This is a question that could garner a very fun or very honest answer.
- What is one secret you are hiding from your mom? If you really want to get to know someone then you'll need to know their secrets too.
- Have you ever practiced kissing the mirror? This is a very revealing question and one that might catch the other person playing the game off-guard.
Jan 21, 2021 · 150+ Truth or Dare Questions to Ask Over Text (+ Printable PDF) Truth or Dare may be a classic party game, but due to the power of technology, this game can be played at the ready. You can play this game in a group chat or just one-on-one with another player (one-on-one becomes more of a questions game style).