We’ve decided to retire Picasa in order to focus on a single photo service in Google Photos – a new, smarter photo app that works seamlessly across mobile and the web. Where can I find my photos? If you have photos or videos in a Picasa Web Album, the easiest way to still access, modify and share most of that content is to log in to Google ...
- Album Archive
Album Archive - Moving on from Picasa
- Edit Photos in Picasa
Picasa provides a variety of fixes and effects so you can...
- Email Or Export Photos
To email photos: Select the photos to email. In the photo...
- Slideshows, Photo Collages, & Movies
Select the photos for the collage. At the top, click Create...
- Album Archive
Picasa is a useful piece of free software for photography fans. It functions in several different ways – as an image organizer and viewer for managing and editing digital photos. Accessible and geared toward beginners, it's easy to use Picasa's photo editing tools to enhance images, remove red-eye, and correct contrast and color.
- What's happening to Picasa?
- What's happening to Picasa Web Albums?
- What's happening to the Picasa Web Albums Data API and the Slideshow Widget?
Picasa is now retired. (If you speak English, you can read the blog post here.)
After Picasa is retired:
• Picasa should continue to work anywhere it's installed, and you don't need to take any action.
• There won't be any more updates to Picasa. Picasa will only work offline.
After May 1, 2016, we will begin retiring Picasa Web Albums. (If you speak English, you can read the blog post here.)
After Picasa Web Albums is retired, you'll be able to:
• See and edit albums you created using Google Photos. (This won't include photo tags, comments, or +1's.)
• Download your albums using Google Takeout.
• See all your albums and metadata, including photos you've uploaded to Google+, Blogger, and Hangouts, in the Album archive.
Links that will continue to work
In January 2019, we will deprecate the Picasa Web Albums Data API and the Picasa Slideshow Widget. Apps that integrate with the API will stop working. (If you speak English, you can read our developer site.)
Switch to Google Photos
With Google Photos, you can:
• Create albums
• Share photos
• Edit photos
How to use Picasa & Picasa Web Albums Edit photos in Picasa Organize photos Email or export photos Slideshows, photo collages, & movies Do more with Picasa Uninstall Picasa Accounts,...
People also ask
Is Google Picasa still available?
Where to download Picasa for Windows 10?
Where does Picasa store my photos?
How can I download Picasa?
How to use Picasa & Picasa Web Albums Edit photos in Picasa Organise photos Email or export photos Slideshows, photo collages & movies Do more with Picasa Uninstall Picasa Accounts, abuse...
Picasa is one of the most popular image viewing and storage programs in the world. With this tool, you can conveniently organise and manage digital photos on your Windows PC. It comes with additional features, such as red-eye removal, cropping, slideshow, and keyword search.