- Google Search, or simply Google, is a web search engine developed by Google LLC. It is the most used search engine on the World Wide Web across all platforms, with 92.16% market share as of December 2020, handling more than 5.4 billion searches each day.
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Search for terms in the whole page, page title, or web address, or links to the page you're looking for. SafeSearch : Show explicit results Hide explicit results
At the top right, click the gear icon. Click Manage add-ons. On the left, under "Add-on Types," click Search Providers. On the right, click Google Search. At the bottom, click Set as default. Internet Explorer 10. Open Internet Explorer. In the top right corner of the page, click the gear icon. Click Manage add-ons.
Wondering how Google Search works? Learn how Google looks through and organizes all the information on the internet to give you the most useful and relevant Search results in a fraction of a second.
- Start with the basics. No matter what you're looking for, start with a simple search like where's the closest airport?. You can always add a few descriptive words if necessary.
- Search using your voice. Tired of typing? To search with your voice, say "Ok Google" or select the Microphone . Learn more about how to search with your voice.
- Choose words carefully. When you're deciding what words to put in the search box, try to choose words that are likely to appear on the site you're looking for.
- Don’t worry about the little things. Spelling. Google's spell checker automatically uses the most common spelling of a given word, whether or not you spell it correctly.
People also ask
How do I access Google search?
How do I get into Google search?
How do you go to Google search?
How to search for similar websites in Google search?