Great Quotes - BrainyQuote. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. William Shakespeare. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Napoleon Hill.
- “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” – Tom Krause. There are no guarantees in life. Even the false security of having a house, a family and money in the bank will pass.
- “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” – Sven Goran Eriksson. We all fear failure. It’s a learned habit. It is said that the only fears we are born with are the fear of falling and the fear of loud noises, the rest is learned.
- “If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” – John Maxwell. I couldn’t agree more with this. The more comfortable I get with being uncomfortable, the faster I grow.
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell. We grow up with the idea that we have to look for others for answers.
Great Quotes. Quotes tagged as "great" Showing 1-30 of 1,234. “We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading. Knowing the contents of a few works of literature is a trivial achievement. Being inclined to go on reading is a great achievement.”. ― B. F. Skinner.
Dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. William Shakespeare. Share this Top 10 list! Recommended Topics. Life.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson. 1.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Napoleon Hill. 2.
- Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion. Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel. 3.
People also ask
What are the greatest quotes of all time?
What are some good positive quotes?
What is the best inspirational quote?
What are some good quotes to live by?