- Erin Laviola
- Psaki & Mecher Met Through Work at the DCCC & Mecher Said He Was Nervous About Asking Psaki on a Date. Mecher and Psaki met because of their shared interest in politics.
- The Coupled Moved in Together After the 2008 Election & Later Tied the Knot on a Farm in Maryland. Mecher and Psaki moved in together after the 2008 election was over and Mecher proposed a few months later.
- Mecher Grew Up in Cincinnati & Attended a Boys Catholic High School. Mecher was born in September 1976 and was raised in southern Ohio. According to the wedding announcement, Mecher’s mother taught 4th grade at a Catholic elementary school in Cincinnati.
- Mecher Has Been Working in Politics for His Entire Career. Mecher began working in politics as a college student. In a 2018 feature for NKU Magazine, Mecher recalled serving as the “student representative to the Board of Regents.”
A look at Cincinnati-area high school sports scores reported to The Enquirer from May 10 to May 16. ... It could be fun to watch Anderson football from the Celenza Family ... Greg Mecher on two ...
Sep 16, 2021 · Education-related research materials for school board members and administrators. Resource Center Improving student achievement, important links, tool kits, databases, fact sheets and brochures
Aug 11, 2021 · White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki's husband is Delhi native Greg Mecher; McNicholas football ready to tough it out in GCL-Coed 2021 race ... High School Football: Best games in Greater ...
Jan 15, 2021 · SYMMES TOWNSHIP — CHCA football has added former Kings High School head coach Andy Olds to its coaching staff, the school announced Thursday afternoon. Olds spent 21 seasons as the head coach at ...
Apr 06, 2021 · Published by the Students of Elder High School. Volume 89 Number 7. Prom is back on. ... Greg Mecher ‘94 Adam W. Duwel ‘21 Video Editor. ... I am the Elder high school football team. I am the ...
- Early Life and Family
- Jen Psaki Husband and Youngsters
- Jen Psaki Net Worth
- Professional Career
Psaki was born in Stamford, Connecticut, to Dimitrios "James" R. Psaki and Eileen Dolan Medvey. Her father may be aretired landdeveloper, whose grandfather had emigrated from Greece in 1904 and whose grandmother was of Irish descent,while her mother may be apsychotherapist.She is of Irish, Greek, and Polish descent and has two younger sisters. She graduated from Greenwich highschoolin 1996. In 2000, she graduated from the schoolof William & Mary with a degree in English and sociology.She may be amember of the Chi Omega sorority.At William & Mary, Psaki was a competitive backstroke swimmer for the William & Mary Tribe athletic team for 2years.
In 2010, Psaki married Greg Mecher, then chief of staff to Congressman Steve Driehaus. Later, Mecher served as chief of staff to Congressman Joe Kennedy.The couple met at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in 2006. they needtwo children.
Jennifer Rene Psaki is an American political advisor and therefore the34th and current White House press secretary who has estimated to be $2 million.
Psaki began her career in 2001 with the re-election campaigns of Iowa Democrats Tom Harkin for the U.S. Senate and Tom Vilsack for governor. Psaki then became deputy press secretary for John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign. From 2005 to 2006, Psaki served as communications director to U.S. representative Joseph Crowley and regional press secretary for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. In Barack Obama Administration - Throughout the 2008 presidential campaign of U.S. senator Barack Obama, Psaki served as traveling press secretary.After Obama won the election, Psaki followed Obama to the White House as Deputy Press Secretary and was promoted to Deputy Communications Director on December 19, 2009. On September 22, 2011, Psaki left this position to become senior vice chairmanand directorat the Washington, D.C., office of PRfirm Global Strategy Group. In 2012, Psaki returned to political communications as press secretary for President Obama's 2012 reelection campaign.On...